~Chapter-44~

Chapter-44: Aftermath, Proposal

"THIS IS YOUR END ALBUS DUMBLEDORE, YOU  NOR YOUR SHADOW IS NO MORE FALLING ON THIS WORLD," Selene declared her head held high with squared shoulders and with a straight spine and walked way with Goblet-cup which took her back to Hogwarts while Amelia, Dora and Charlie took Albus and Minerva to Ministry for transferring them to Prison.

It has been a year to Albus's end and now Selene and her friends are preparing for O.W.L.S and today is the last O.W.L  while Hogwarts under Marvolo was turning to a high standard Wizarding school rapidly, now it is looking as well as functioning as School whereas when Albus was there he made school arena for war between children, also students felt comfortable with him and approached him to tell their problems while Staff felt respect, appreciation for their works in his praises and recognition towards each Professor separately. On first and third weekend Selene Spent her time with Marvolo, Sirius, Remus, Severus, James and Regulus equally, the second weekend was spent with her grandparents while on the fourth weekend Friday night and till the afternoon of Saturday was spent with her friends, the remaining day was spent with remaining family and Sunday was complete for herself and Blaise.

In this one year, Blaise and her relationship moved onto the next level and they don't hesitate anymore to display their intimacy in front of their friends and in public of course when her family is not present.

"Caro, Do you have time for breakfast before our last exam or do you plan on skipping it?" Blaise questioned her sternly.

"Blaise, five minutes please," Selene replied without looking up from her book which annoyed him.

"Elene, I will not repeat myself, if in 60 seconds you are going to close the book then I'm going to call Headmaster Slytherin to dungeons down here, so that he will take you to have your breakfast," Blaise said in a warning and immediately she closed her book and stoop up but not before glaring at him while he stopped her by holding her wrist in soft yet firm grip and she turned towards him.

"Amore, I know something is bothering and If I can I will happily bear that but if you will not tell me, I can't give you a solution and snap like this at everyone will not do or bring anything good for you or for them," Blaise said softly caressing her left cheek with right thumb pad.

"I'm sorry, it is potions today which is last and I don't want to fail in this no matter what," Selene confessed surprising him.

"Amore, you are best at potions after Professor Snape along with Draco, where are this fear and nervousness is coming from," Blaise questioned softly.

"I know I'm best Blaise but not more than Uncle Severus, today I have O.W.L. along with you people but the potion I have created is going to be tested and I'm nervous about it, as it will decide the destiny Werewolves who are being hated and pushed away in society because they turn into Moon children for once a month and I want to change it," Selene replied and he just smiled.

"Elene, you are one and only youngest Witch in History after Salazar Slytherin to create or tweak a Potion and I have full confidence in you along with your family that you are going to score highest O.W.L and create a record for others to break it, so now you Mia Caro, leave the stress and have your breakfast happily," Blaise said and

"Elene, what are your plans once you are out of Hogwarts?" Blaise asked and she looked at him before answering.

"Well I wanted to visit France, Spain, Italy and Greece before I settle completely immerse myself into family and business completely for a month in each place and go site seeing both muggle and Wizarding World," Selene answered with a smile.