Chapter-35

Chapter-35: Duelling Club, Founders, Albus Rant

It has been two weeks since Granger and Weasley's truth has come out in front of the Wizarding World thanks to Rita's magic, they are being booed and jeered at every place they went, howlers comes every day and at least one howler harms them, while they became a nobody in school, they gets jinxed at every corner of school and Slytherins finds fun and amusement looking at them and they are the ones who pranks both of them the most along with Albus's Past and he was being looked with suspicion which is making him unsettled. As this was happening around Wizards and Witches, Selene's family is busy trying to make her spill the answer of how she knows all this about Albus and who is helping her but she is keeping Mum about it. They know Rita is the one who is writing the articles beautifully but to gain the information she needs to know a high and powerful figure of society while here she is getting questioned on it by her family after lunch as they have a free afternoon along with her Uncles because Albus needed time to process everything that is happening and he needs to find the person who is behind this and can't face the great hall or the students.

"Draco, Dad, Grandpa I promise when the time comes I will tell you who it is, till then please leave the topic, " Selene said.

"Okay fine but promise us that you are not placing yourself in any dangers, will be safe, " Sirius said.

"I promise Dad, I will be safe and I will take care of myself, " Selene said.

"Little Snake, it is not that you are not taking your safety seriously but the truth is Sirius and myself lost so much in our lives and so many relations that we fear of losing you forever like them, " Marvolo said taking her into his embrace.

"I know grandpa and I promise from here onwards I will take my safety seriously, " Selene said looking into Marvolo's eyes with a smile and he smiled in return.

"Okay Pup, go and enjoy your afternoon while we will go back to the manor and tomorrow you have a surprise waiting for you, " Sirius said and Selene nodded her head, gave hug each to her father and grandfather.

"Really, what is it?" Selene asked excitedly but Sirius shook his head and ushered her outside to enjoy while she just pouted.

Here Albus was pacing in his office in fury, agitation and suspicion, he was thinking back to the first article that appeared in the Daily Prophet about his past which was known only to three people, his brother, Bathlida Bagshot and Gellert, his brother will never say anything about their family and even they are not in touch with each other from a century or so, Bathlida will not say anything or reveal anything because she sees him as a son and the spell of secrecy helps him to and Gellert he cannot say anything to anyone because he is dead but where did Rita gain all this information or who is that person that is helping her and on other side he is losing control on Wizengamot silently as Tom and Sirius along with others are taking control of it silently, he can sense and he doesn't want to think what will happen in next minute as he is going to pass it a law against Werewolves in next session which will be impossible but he is not Albus Dumbledore for namesake and he will see to it that the law is passed and then he can gain control of Remus, of course, the wolf is already in control of him but he will totally submit to him under the mercy of his acts in the past.

Selene Potter, who has became thorn on his side, gained her wings back which were ripped away from her those filthy muggles from the childhood the minute she got her father back and he fears the Black Ladies because if they comes to Hogwarts he will as dead as good but before that he needs to gain control of her at least through mind controlling potions, for that he needs to contact his secret potions master and one of the member of his inner circle to get the potions because he can't ask Severus to brew those potions because they are illegal and banned in England, also he need someone from Snake pit to know their inner workings and secrets to control her in one way, then he need to find that stupid bug and crush her under his feet also he feels like he isn't in control of Hogwarts anymore because everything that happens here first goes to Alexander because appointed as head to look after those affairs even Minerva can't do or give him anymore information he wanted because now she is nothing but a Transfiguration Mistress and Professor to higher years and all other Professors and him doesn't share the bond because they all were formal and treated him as a friend and their employer where as the Wolf is teaching here only for sometime so he cannot indulge him also he know everyone started to see the difference between the education they are now learning and the education in past which is making the trust in him grow weaker as time is passing, he was still ranting unaware that Portraits listening to his rants and looking at him wide eyes with disgust and hate while Phieneas Black is busy and was mumbling to himself to report about what the old coot is planning do with his great-granddaughter and immediately left the portrait, Albus was busy musing when his office door got opened and in came Lucius followed by Augusta Longbottom, Minerva and Remus and Albus immediately felt rage because last time they were here they changed the workings of Hogwarts and he doesn't know why they are here.

Heiress ✔ On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara