Chapter 25

*Boop*

Danny flew towards where the two heroes were standing.

Chat Noir grinned at him, almost bouncing on his feet. "So you're a halfghost from Amity Park?! You're a superhero like us!!"

Marinette must have filled him in. He landed in front of them "Yep." Danny smiled at him before looking around for the one thing he was missing. He found the shield that had managed to not pop during the fight and let it dissipate. His ladies inside fluttered out and beelined their way towards him. He apologized and giggled as they floundered around him.

"Awesome," Chat noted.

Danny grinned at him. "I call this form Danny Phantom."

Chat nodded. "I remember. Alya said you fought ghosts from another dimension. Do your parents know? Wait." Chat's cat-like pupils dilated. "They're Ghost hunters right?" He asked cautiously.

Danny nodded. He was surprised the first thing he asked the half ghost about was about his relationship with his parents. "Well yeah. They don't know. It used to be terrifying, but they've learned much more about ghosts and aren't as against them as they used to be."

Chat didn't seem convinced, but he left it at that. Seemingly thinking it would be a sore subject. Danny wouldn't have minded, though. He'd long since forgiven his parents of their past treatment to ghosts. Forgiven yes, but not forgotten. It did help that they had accepted Phantom as a hero almost a year before they left Amity. It was one of the reasons they had felt it was safe to leave and shift their attention to another kind of otherworldly beings.

Ladybug shifted on her feet. "By the way. You're really good with dealing with victims."

Danny nodded as he tried to hide a wince from the pain his back was giving him. "Yeah. Had a lot of experience and practice dealing with the after fight damage. You guys have no idea how lucky you are with that swarm of cleaning up ladybugs or whatever. I've lost count of the angry citizens after my head for property damage." He frowned. "How do you do it, though?"

Ladybug wasn't completely listening. She was checking Danny over with a concerned expression. She snapped to attention at the question. "I haven't used my Lucky Charm yet. It's part of the process. But Danny, are you alright? Our suits protect us from injuries, but you're looking a bit pale."

Danny grinned and waved her off. "That's just my ghost half. I'm usually pale like this. Besides, I'm used to being thrown into buildings and breaking a few bones and all." He trailed off, realizing that was probably not the best thing to say.

Chat's eyes widened. "You broke bones in fights? That's...are you- Are you really fine? You must be pretty bruised up."

Danny sighed and rubbed his side. "Alright. I might have a few cuts and bruises, but it will be healed in a week. My healing factor is a bit faster than the norm and they're not that severe."

Ladybug was already waving him down. "Sit down. I want to see them."

She wouldn't hear of it when he complained so he complied and lifted the top part of his suit to reveal his injuries. The two teens flinched, not used to dealing with just wounds. Not to mention it looked worse with how thick Danny's ectoplasmic blood was.

"I know what to use my Lucky Charm for," Ladybug mumbled and without warning threw her yoyo into the sky. There was a flash and something fell right in her arms.

Chat scrunched his eyebrows and his ears twitched in confusion. "Wouldn't your powers heal him, though? It works on citizens and whenever we have a rough fight."

Ladybug sighed as she looked at the box in her hands. "The Lucky Charm doesn't seem to think so. It only gives me things I need. Not whatever I want."