Chapter 24.5: Unanswered (Pt. II)

Hello again there, my reader.

This really isn't an update, but yeah I just have some thoughts to share with you. (related to the book, of course)

But I'm updating today, just wait a little. Please be patient, the next chapter will come.

As we near the end of Season 1, I have some news to be announced.

• I will be updating slower. As I've said, this story is written by a mere 13-year old kid that doesn't speak English at the same time. That means, I might be editing and be working for the future updates more carefully.

• There's some parts of the anime/manga that are NOT here. Of course, this story is also mine, even if the characters (considering that this is a fanfic) aren't.

• And oh, fuck it, that mission is fucking very near and I'm fucked up because that fucking stuff is fucking exciting and hard to write at the same time. I'm fucking excited. I hope you are, too.

• There will be a couple of flashbacks to be made in here. This season will feature your backstory, how you met Kenny, and how Levi really feels about you. But this is still a slow love story. I always make ways to make the tease last.

Also, let me know what I need to work on with my writing. It would be nice of you since I don't speak English at all.