ACWNR Special Chapter [2] Love Battle

Note: This one will revolve on how Levi found out that Eric actually had feelings for (y/n), and what happened before they created an escape plan in order to save Eric. And oh, congratulate me for updating again, haha!

***

Eric's Point of View

It has been already two weeks.

Two weeks since some fucking shitty citizens made me surrender and end up here. Inside this fucking jail.

Before I was caught, Erwin secretly relayed a message to me, saying thay he will find a way to get me out of here, out of this hellish place.

But dammit, how long will I wait for his so-called plan to be executed?

Forever?

I sat at the wooden stool at the middle of my cell. I've got no choice but to wait for a miracle to happen though I don't know if I would be able to get out of here, though.

Fuck, I don't even know if they informed (y/n) about what happened. I'm afraid she'll do something rash.

I know her, she won't just let her big brother be so vulnerable from danger.

Their graduation is fucking near, though. I'll finally have the chance to see her again...that's if I'll be able to escape from this hell.

Suddenly, I heard multiple loud, consecutive footsteps coming from outside my cell. It seems like it's heading through this way.

Oh, I bet it's those bratty personnel again, maybe they will have me some food to eat for tonight. Let's just hope they won't talk shit about me again. Those douchebags gets into my nerves everytime they would interrogate me about my life and shit.

I expected two tall men; a blonde and a brunette who are the ones who usually arrive everyday to give me small meals, but instead, a short, hooded man appeared in front of me, holding one of the bars of my prison cell.

I was surprised in the beginning. Who it is this time? Why is his face covered with a hood?

I couldn't recognize who he is, considering the darkness lingering around us. Only a torch attached to the wall outside my prison cell illuminates the surroundings. But it wasn't enough for me to see the man with the chilling aura in front of me.

"Only ten minutes, you shit!" Another person shouted from the outside. I was certain it was one of the guards in this jail, giving reminders for the man who is here.

The man just glanced from where the sound was coming, but didn't utter any word after that.

So this one right in front of me is a visitor? Wait, I have a visitor? But who would even visit me?

"Who is it?" I was the first one to speak.

He finally removed his hood that blocks me from seeing his face.

What the fuck? How is this even real?

He looked up. "It's Levi. I came to announce the details of our escape plan as Erwin promised."

That made me more confused. How the fuck did he manage to enter here without anyone watching after us? Crap! "Wait wait, wait. Y-you're not allowed to go here inside and visit me, aren't you? Why won't they catch you here?"

"Erwin was the only one prohibited to go here. I wasn't." He explained.

"So...what's the plan, Captain?" I pessimistically replied instead of asking furthermore. I really want make this quick, since I can't last any longer here.