Chapter 32: The Female Titan

Your Point of View

After a few moments, Armin decided to move out and leave us a while, muttering the words, "I'm expecting you to come, sir!" before walking out of the room.

Somehow, I still find it awkward to stay inside someone's bedroom— especially because this room is Levi's.

I tried to stand up. I want to test my limits, but I know Levi won't allow me to walk all by myself which makes me feel bothered because...he never acted like that until now.

I wonder what kind of food he just ate to suddenly act differently?

Oh, never mind. I acted the same way, differently and weird.

I got up from Levi's bed, wishing that he wouldn't brag or scold me because I just wouldn't fucking listen to him.

You know me.

But unfortunately for me as always, Levi has intense eyes. There is no escaping for me from him. Again. Well, maybe as always?

I winced in pain as I tried to act as if nothing happened and I was just fine, even if I didn't get any assistance from him.

I returned from sitting down, avoiding to make any eye contact with him. Even if I'm not taking any glance at him, I already knew that he's glaring at me for my stupidity.

Everything went silent after some moments, until I looked at him again to see if he had left.

But why did I entertain that thought, though? I knew he wouldn't fucking leave just like that, anyway.

"Listen, Abnormal. I will let you know the details and the plan about the mission and all..." Levi started, looking at my direction which I quickly averted.

"But you're not participating on this mission, got it?" Levi demanded.

What?! So what is the point of knowing every single piece of this plan if I wouldn't be able to be part of this, though? What kind of stupidity is that?

I paused, thinking of a witty comeback to make him dumbfounded and let me participate in this fucking plan.

"Don't worry about it, Shorty. I can manage! I am not some weakling nor some burden, you know? And if something happens, you'll going to protect your Abnormal, won't you? If this mission succeeds, I'm pretty sure that you'll get a kiss from your brat. How's that?" I smirked, feeling victorious.

Yeah, yeah. You can now say that I am a bitch or whatever. But I have to participate in this plan. I simply must.

I walked out of the room, trying my best not to show him how painful it is to walk with my fragile legs and unstabled condition.

Ugh, Hanji is fucking right. I really am back.

---

After a while, Levi finally walked inside our rendezvous. Good thing he didn't complain or push me any further about the operation thingy.

We were waiting for some minutes for Levi to come because I've ran ahead of him on the hallways. I didn't want him to brag any more about it.

Hee didn't even glared at me after as he enters this room with a blank face.

Levi sat down beside me. Jeez, he just really won't let me go carefree and alone. I am starting to feel like Eric is just around me, acting like an overprotective brother. I miss him already.

"May we now start the deal?" Erwin announced, holding some pieces of paper.

"We've identified the person that is most likely to be the female-form Titan." Erwin said, placing a map on the table, which I assume the layout of Stohess District.