5

Percy

Steve, and Zeus, convinced me to move into Avenger tower. I didn't like the idea, I would be living with a god! Monsters would flock!

But here I am, with the clothes on my back, Riptide in my pocket, and a bag of ambrosia. I saw a familiar face.... The interrogator lady!

Our eyes met, "I knew you were trouble." I said plainly

She looked at me confused, I noticed behind her that two guys were playing video games on the couch, one was looked around Steve's age, with blond hair, the other was a teenager with black hair, his was was also very scrunched up, obviously losing.

"Everyone, this is my nephew." He called out

The two on the couch left their game, interrogator lady walked over, and a voice said "Hello!"

I turned around with Riptide in my hand, still as a pen, "It's okay." I turned to seen the teen talking to me, "It's just Tony 's AI Jarvis."
I calmed down.

"Names Spider-Man." he said

"Percy." I replied, I was taking a liking to him, DON'T! I yelled at myself

"Want to play Xbox?" He asked

I shook my head, can't get close. Can't be close! "I'm going to look around." I tell them

"Okay." Steve says

I walk away be to the elevator, gonna start at floor two.

Steve

I watched as Percy walked away, he looked so fragile. When the elevator doors closed I looked from Peter to Clint to Natasha, "Jarvis, follow Percy silently unless spoken to."

"Yes sir. "

Tony

I felt like it was Christmas, I was finally making progress! The compound for metal, celestial bronze, was an anomaly! It had just as many electrons as normal bronze, but no protons!

So how does it stay together? I don't know!

If my theory is correct, the reason that my repulsor blasts didn't duo much was because it's all protons, so it took away the electrons until they collapsed.

Extraordinary! I wonder what would happen if I used pure electrons? That'll be the next experiment!

"Percy Jackson has arrived Sir."

" Thank you, Jarvis. "

He's here, the womanizer, we should get along. I smile, can he be my nephew, too?

Percy

This. Place. Is. Amazing! Granted, most of the floors are offices, there's several arcades, several pools, even a movie theatre! Even some nice cars! By some I mean a hundred.

I had Jarvis start a list of the most used pools in order, so that I can use the least used. I even asked if he can remove the chlorine, he could! Chlorine didn't hurt me, it's just was uncomfortable.

I would spend a lot of time there, thinking. I actually jumped right in. I could feel the chlorine, it was sticky, but the water was still nice.

I decided I shouldn't spend to much time down there, I rose up.

"Are you okay?" Jarvis asked, "You were under water for twenty minutes, I had alerted the Avengers."

I groaned, "I'm fine, just seeing how long I could hold my breath." I replied, hoping it was innocent

Suddenly Steve burst in, by burst, I mean he kicked the door down!

"ARE YOU OKAY?" He yelled at me