27

Artemis

"Tlel, em reehw Percy is. " she spoke,  her voice filled with conviction and authority! It was startling,  especially since you couldn't see much muscle on her.

She hit another button on the cube, "tell me where Percy is. " she was after Percy! I needed to know her motive!

"Why should I?"

She immediately slapped her face, "der botunt to coredr, leub to layp."

"Red button to record,  blue to play. " the box said before she handed it to me

Duh! Language barrier!

I pressed the button, "Why should i?"
I pressed the button,  she frowned at the words

She grabbed the cube and spoke very angrily into it, when she pressed the blue button it was a few seconds before it spoke, "If you don't tell me where my friend is, I will burn you and anyone associated with you to the mother -beeep- ground,  but make sure to leave your -beeeep- -beep- alive so that Hulk could the a turn to get you to spill your guts!
      "Now tell me where Percy Thorson is,  you should remember him as the man you betrayed after he saved your -beep- sorry -beep-!"

She wad breathing heavily, I gestured for her to give me the cube, -which she did thankfully-  "swear upon the river styx that your not here to hurt him. "

She was confused, she took the box, "you want me to make such a weak promise?"

Weak promise?  What does she mean?  I simply nodded,  she raised her right hand as she recorded her message,  when she played it,  it said: "I Nabe Cinders, hereby swear upon the river styx not to be here to harm Percy Thorson,  the two time savior of Olympus. "

I decided that it would be okay to allow her to see him, I opened the door to reveal Percy laying on a single bed in the middle,  he had a great number of bandages on him. It honestly pained me to see him like this,  such a good man,  injured like this.

Nabe immediately ran to his side,  next to him,  was Annenbeth, whose condition was almost as bad. Apollo almost refused to heal her,  but I threatened him with a favor he owes me.

Nabe placed a hand on his head, his fingers glowed for a second before starting on fire! She immediately spoke,  not in her voice, or language,  but one that was almost unfamiliar!

"Testing, testing. Can you hear me? " asked a make voice, they light suddenly dimmed, Nabe was standing.

"Uh... yes. " uh, only smart people use it

"Good!"she replied, "Where is Annebeth? "

I pointed,  her head followed, I noticed she smile, "ten years,  that's how long it's been since she betrayed me." The voice,  that in thinking is Percy explained, "for all those years, "he took a few steps towards her, "I couldn't understand why. "

Annebeth betrayed him?  Why?  He literally dove into hell for her!

"But imagine my surprise when she turns out to be one of the seven Sins, a general of End!" He continue,  he raised his hand,  it ignited into a blue flame - cause he's Percy- "Now I get my revenge and fulfill my military duties!" He finished before blasting her with the flames before he/she !

I was almost worried, when I just heard would prove his innocence! Poseidon could reclaim his favorite son!

Nabe slowly stood up when the cabin suddenly shook! I looked at Percy,  expecting him to have woken  up in his body. He hadn't,  and Nabe ran out the door!

I followed out of curiosity,  only to be met with, I don't know what to call it!

It was the size of the Apollo cabin,  and green! It had countless arrows in it,  yet looked fine!