25

Percy

I watch from the bushes, I'm to watch as my squad gets themselves killed! So that I can avenge them! I growl a little. Can I really watch them die?

Boss is standing in the open, about a hundred yards in front of me, between katelyn who was holding daggers that looked like small swords, Jeremy had his two swords ready, Josh was hiding about five hundred yards behind us ready to run interference.

It was a while before Annebeth showed up with two people in front of her: one was Jason, the other was a little girl around nine, blond and had... gray eyes!

Annebeth had... Annebeth!

"Hello, children. " she greeted, "Have you come to die? "

Boss laughed, "That's our question."

"Isn't the one who's about to die supposed to answer that? "

BANG! Josh shot his rifle, but she was holding... Annebeth in front of her! She just killed her!

"Whoops!" She laughed, "you missed." Annebeth was now missing a quarter of her head!

I felt... grief, anger, and guilt... she was innocent, yet... she died! I felt my legs subconsciously get ready to jump at her, so I bit my arm, holding me in place.

Boss and then were frozen as Annebeth slowly walked towards them! They eye going to sacrifice themselves so that i could learn from them, not to just die!

Just before she killed Boss in an indescribable way, I launched myself at her, as soon as I got close, punched her, she was caught surprised by this. It took me a second to realize that I just jumped a hundred yards without touching the ground. She has skidded back a few yards, her surprise gone, replaced with a smile!

"Aaah, Percious Jackson, Son of Poseidon!" She exclaimed

"It's Percious Thorson, Son of Thor." I replied

"Oh, you got adopted!" She replied, "guess I'll have to kill the Asgardians next. "

Poseidon

The Olympians and I were about to watch the fight between the Chaos Soldiers and the Sin. I couldn't care less! Either way I'm about to overthrow Zeus afterwards!

Then I'd have Artemis to be my bride! It was perfect! Zeus has always led us, but now I'll lead us, we'll be feared to the point that not even Chaos would challenge us!

Suddenly a IM appeared in front of us, it revealed Annebeth talking to one of unfree soldiers, the other three with him were on their knees!

"Oh, you got adopted!" Annebeth exclaimed "guess I'll have to kill the Asgardians next. "

"YOU WILL NOT TOUCH MY FAMILY!" He snarled

She threw her arm out producing giant five foot long claws! Two of which pierced the kids skin! "That all you had? " Annebeth laughed

Suddenly her demeanor changed, the kid was smiling! He grabbed one of the claws, "MY turn!" Thunder suddenly fell from the sky, hitting him directly! He didn't react to it, she however got severely electrocuted.

"That's better!" She laughed before her claws began to glow red, his cloths instantly started on fire revealing a heavily scared body.

There were a few gasps from the room that i ignored.

"Thanks for closing my wounds. " he said before he brought his arm down onto her claws, breaking them like glass. "Shall we kick it up a few notches? "