20

Percy

I dreamed last night, yay, but realize that I haven't dreamed in nine years, the dream was a memory thought, one I had actually forgotten. I was watching the events from a point of view I hadn't before, I believe it was Peter's

~dream

Suddenly a crash was heard! The door opened, revealing PERCY... or me! Frank, shot his arrow, hitting me in the shoulder!

I don't scream in pain or flinch! I see the blood drip, "what DO YOU PEOPLE WANT? YOU WANTED ME TO LEAVE, SO I LEFT! SO WHY ARE YOU BUGGING ME?" I yelled, when I started piper was thrown backwards! I noticed that a strong wind was surrounding Me!

Frank let another arrow fly, hitting me in the other shoulder!

I felt the wind grow stronger, I took a few steps forward as all but the leader, who is Annebeth, was left! She pulled out a dagger, it glowed red!

I eyed it warily as i  walked towards her. When we got close, we became blurs! What the hell? The blurs, red and bronze kept spinning at each other for about five minutes at which point they were suddenly visible! I saw from my back was a red blade, i  suddenly collapsed to the ground, Annebeth was breathing heavily.

"If you excuse me, I have to kill your friend." She declared she started walking towards me, when she was suddenly on the ground! I was on top of her, my eyes were completely gold!

"MY NAME IS PERCIOUS JACKSON, SON OF POSEIDON, GOD OF THE SEA! YOU DON'T MESS WITH THE SEA, B*TCH!" I yelled, then she disappeared !

"I'll return hero, but you fought well, so I'll tell you a secret, Annebeth never made it to Thalia and Luke, I killed her and decided to play with you." Was heard as an I looked up!

~dream end

I shot up, holding in a scream! That's right, something was up with Annebeth! I looked around the room, that's right, I had finished looking around the camp and decided to take a nap. It was dark now, I noticed that the others were all asleep.

I got out of the bed, I needed a walk, maybe break into my old cabin to take my horn, I really liked it. It reminded me that I could do the impossible. After all, i, a untrained demigod killed a very dangerous monster unarmed, now I'm trained and armed!

I walked to the door, I peeked out and didn't see anyone, I slinked through the door, walked quietly to cabin three, locked!

I peered behind me, confirming that no one was there before crushing the doorknob, CLINK! I walk in... Only to see Nico!

"Well, this confirms my theory." He mutters

"I'm just here for a horn."

" It is yours, after all, Percy. " he relies tossing it to me

I look at him closely, I realize something: HE LOOKS EIGHTEEN!

"Where ya been?" He asks

" classified. " I snap! Why is he digging into my past? Why must people know it?

"Okay, no need to snap." He replies disappointed, "why would Chaos be interested in earth now, after two wars have already passed?"

My hands clench, "Classified." I reply, " only those who work for him know. "

"Aah." He replies, "if you need my help, just ask."

He goes to walk out the door, as he passes I grab his arm, "two things." He looks at me, "keep my identity a secret, "he nods, "be careful around Annebeth."