22

Percy

Me and Chiron came to an agreement, I help locate the Sin, and he erases me from history, Nico gets credit for all of my deads. He agreed grudgingly, his face was priceless when I dressed up as Peter Johnson!

"So, did you have any idea on who the Sin is? " he asks me

"Yes. " I reply, "the one person who can could make a case against be, the one who witnessed my 'crimes', the ring leader in my attempted assassination. "

His face pales, "Annebeth!" He yelps

I nod solemnly, "Yes, the one I trusted most, the one I went to Hell for, the I've who never made it to camp. " I say the last part under my breath

It takes Chiron about an hour to get all the demigods to their cabins for me to conduct the test of passing around the 'chaos tablet'. The hope is to catch the Sin making a reaction to it.

We start with the Olympians, starting at cabin one working up, until we get to Athena's cabin. Annebeth still isn't there! I growl the rest of the time an opportunity wasted!

It's well into the night when we finish! We're on our way to our cabin when I hear a familiar voice, "And who are you? "

I look to see a familiar silhouette!

Jason

I barely arrive to camp when something feels off! There's a group of five hooded figures walking around!

"And who are you? " I ask

They all look at me, one speaks up, "we are soldiers of Chaos, creator of the universe, God of creation." His voice sounds familiar, I just can't place it!

"Why are you here? "

"To help in the way against Tartarus."

War with tartarus? Another primordial! What the Hades!

STOP USING MY NAME AS A CURSE WORD! Rang in my head!

"Okay, thank you. " I reply, "may i have your names? I'm Jason Grace, son of Jupiter. "

They all introduce themselves, when it gets to the last one, I'm certain I know him!

"Peter Johnson, legacy of Thor." He mutters before walking away

What's a Norse demigod doing in a Greek camp? I followed him to a... New cabin! It's right next to mine! What the hell? Instead of a symbol of power, there was the shape of the universe!

I what kind of cabin is this? I took a step closer to it, and was hit with an aura! One that rivaled Gaea! What the hell! I went to touch it, but I felt a hand on my shoulder!

I jumped around and before I knew it, I had Annebeth in a headlock! I immediately let go, "I'm so sorry!" I gasped

"It's fine." She gasped, " I'd stay away from that cabin. "

"Why?" I inquired

"That's where the Soldiers of Chaos stay. "

~The next morning

The next morning while I was at breakfast I watched four unfamiliar and one familiar figures in cloaks! The moment they entered the pavilion a small table rose up from the ground! It was a circular with plenty of room for each of them! They all say down, and a black jello appeared, they immediately started eating it! It didn't look good, yet they ate it in a hurry!

They were gone before I could say "Can we talk?"

I quickly scarfed my food to follow them, I noticed them going into the woods! I followed them, they didn't seem to notice that I was following them! Why are they so bad at not being followed?

You'd think that they'd be able to detect me, there are four! Four? Wasn't there five before?

"Move and you die!" Said a familiar voice

End

Ninety years, only ninety more years until I'm free! Free to lock punish my brother for what he did to me! He locked me up, here in the void! I'll make him pay!

Nabe

I'm so booooooorrrrrred! Percy's on a mission, Hulk's preparing for one, and Jeren was on vacation! I laid on Percy's bed, the bed of the first person who didn't shun me, who talked to me, who... I loved.

I hope his mission is over soon, it's already been eight days! I hope nothing happened! WHAT IF SOMETHING DID HAPPENED!?!

I need to ask him! He'd know!

Percy

I noticed that Jason was following us, I signaled that I would be right back.

I quickly jumped up into the trees and watched him for a few minutes, he had his standard stuff, I noticed his coin was in his pocket through my ability top sense magic and to decipher the strength and shape of the item, sadly I want to good, but still good enough to sense every magic item at camp!

I decided I was done watching him so I dropped down behind him,  "Move and you die!" I snarled at him

He immediately raised his hands, "Sorry, I just had stone questions. " he explained

"Well, ours will come first." I replied

He nodded, "okay. "

"Give me your coin. " I demanded,  he stiffened immediately, "last time Iwas on this planet I was betrayed,  so five me your weapon. "

He didn't move for a second, "how'd you know it's a coin? "

I sighed, "I same way I know it's in your right left pocket. " he gasped before reaching into his pocket and handing it over.

I pushed him forward, we walked got about a mile before we met up with the others.

Boss looked over as we approached, "who's this? " he asked

"Jason Grace,  son is Jupiter. " Jason replied

"Is he the target? " boss asked

Jason

"Is he the target? " the big one asked

"Only one way to find out. " the one behind me stated,  the other four nodded before going through a bag.

What's in the bag? Torture tools? I gulped,  just as the big one stood up straight, he stepped towards me before putting his hand out... It was a stone rock?

"Touch the chaos tablet." He growled

Chaos tablet? "Why? "

"Because there's a traitor here at camp, if your the traitor,  you'll be put in pain. " one of them replied

So i should be okay,  right? I put my hand out and touched it. I made contact,  it was cold... like a rock.

"Now what?" I asked

"We plan how to kill Annebeth. "

Will they find Annebeth?  Will they defeat her? Find out eventually