Chapter 1

This parallel dimension has a lot in common with our earth but a lot uncommon too.

The countries and continents are all the same. Some work as a democratic nation like Australia and India some are still under martial rule or dictatorship and monarchy. It doesn't really matter though because even the greatest democracy like Australia of this universe is not truly sovereign.

All the continents with all their diversity are under the rule of the supreme lord commander the conquer his highness , King Cyrus. The oldest vampire to walk the Earth who  is now ruling it.

This majestic figure is cold and commanding as would be expected by someone of his age , experience and Caliber. He has after all built the most successful government ever known. It is not one to rule a kingdom or a city or nation.No, it is the one that connects the world throughout. All the nations with their governments bow to Cyrus' empire.
Everything is as it is supposed to be because Cyrus lets them be. Hence, nothing is truly sovereign.That and the loyal servants of his highness are the reason that no rebellion has ever succeeded.

The Great war between the vampires and werewolves lead to a lot of destruction and bloodshed as would be expected with humans and witches picking sides all according to their selfish interests ,it was nothing but destruction and chaos. The end however flipped in the favour of the vampires. Hence, the vampire empire.
                          *
Throughout the war Australia had a very important role to play. It served as a refugee camp and a home for all those who did not believe in war but peace and harmony. This group had an ideology that believed all vampires, werewolves, witches and humans to be similar on a cellular more soulful level. Love binds all.

This thought however could cultivate only by the help of one magical lady. A witch . Someone who ironically had more things in common with Cyrus than anybody else. She was and is Lady Alexandrine. Still alive and surviving by the power of her magic. She is considered a revolutionary among those who disbelieve in Cyrus' system of government. But those are not the only people who appreciate her.Lady Alexandrine is a legend. A kind and selfless lady.Away from anything political but at the same time empowered by her oratory so much so that her one speech could move people to war.

One wonders,with so much power why doesn't Alexandrine revolt against the vampire empire . She does after all has the best chance at winning. To that there is not much to say as people work in mysterious ways and only they can tell the cause of their actions.Such questions however, do give rise to rumours and theories.

One such theory is popular among and the romantics who believe Cyrus and Alexandrine to be old lovers. It believes that because of their conflict of interest they had to separate and as a token of his love Cyrus has let Alexandrine live. Even though she is the biggest threat to him. But as earlier stated it is just a theory or perhaps a rumour that can never be confirmed.

Not by asking Lady Alexandrine and definitely not our king Cyrus. Apparently everyone has a thing for their life.