Chapter 2

Aurora Casper is a name reckoned with fascination and infatuation especially by the youth

She is that charming celebrity who is the apple of everyone's eye. With a clean social image, great voice, and amazing beauty she is the total package for a successful youth icon.

Aurora is what you and I would dream to be. She is a successful singer with a record breaking debut album and the highest followers on instagram.

This is all that people know apart from her physical appearance. Her long black raven coloured hair reaching her hips and mesmerising pair of hazel eyes, there's just something about them.

But this is not all of Aurora. It is just the part that this 22 year old international star decided to share with the world.
In reality, Aurora is JUST a 22 year old. With great aspirations from life. She is an ambitious woman with set ideals and values. All she ever wanted was to make her parents proud and be appreciated for her singing. Fortunately she is living that dream.

At the moment she is making big bucks from her world tour. And the last stop left for her before the end of this beautiful journey is the King City,America.
It is that one place that gives her the jitters. Aurora knows that she shouldn't be judgemental  about the place and the people but she can't help herself. She is after all a true born Australian. It is ingrained in her blood to avoid all things Royalty related. And here she is going straight into the one place she should be running away from. All through her life she had heard that the royals were cruel people. They worked at their own whim and didn't show mercy. This one sentence screams danger. Something that Aurora hates but it's not  like she's going to be alone or unprotected.

About three - four hundred years back a human was turned to become a vampire lord. That human was incidentally a Casper. Supposed to be the brother of one of Aurora's great great grandpa.  The Lord commander Lucas Casper. Initially when he turned into a vampire lord his decision was resented by most of his family. It was not being a vampire that bothered them it was becoming a royal. Australia is a multispecie country nobody minds vampires or werewolves but they do hate the vampire empire, it goes all against their democratic principles!

Lord Lucas wanted to strengthen his family relations and he had a strong liking for Aurora so he invited her to stay with him in America for as long as she was there. This was frightening and comforting at the same time for her. At the end she did decide to visit America, King City in particular. One , because she couldn't politely decline Lord Lucas's offer( he's a lord!) and two, there were the fans.
Besides, Aurora appreciated the beauty of new experiences. What she didn't know however, was that this particular one would be life changing. With that she stepped foot into the private jet flying her straight from Egypt to the land of royalty, the home of Cyrus, America.