Chapter 18

"There, all done!" Dimitri clapped his hands excitedly as he finished the last stroke of Aurora's eyeliner.
"You seem awfully happy." Aurora smiled a bit.
"Well its not everyday my bestie goes on a date with the king"
"Its not a date"
"It is"
"It isn't"
"It issss"
"Dimitri, you're coming along and I don't think we qualify as a thrupple."Aurora  deadpanned.
"Oh please," Dimitri rolled his eyes. "Lucas and I might as well not go. We're just accompanying you to make it seem casual. Which is anything but. I guess Cyrus was just afraid you'd reject his offer"
"I would, if he were not a king. But he is. I guess he genuinely just likes our company."
"Sure, lie to yourself"
Aurora huffed.
Dimitri wanted to say more, but it was time to leave. And it wouldn't be wise to be late.
Both of them stood in front of the full length mirror.
"Wow, mami you look good"
Dimitri commented shamelessly.
"Ew, don't call me that,
Though you don't look so bad yourself papi"
Dimitri fake gagged and they both laughed.

 "Ew, don't call me that, Though you don't look so bad yourself papi"Dimitri fake gagged and they both laughed

Aurora's ootd

Dimitri's ootd

Dimitri's ootd

——————————————
Aurora and Dimitri were already downstairs. Nick was also around trying to blend in the background and protect his employer.They were clicking selfies when uncle Luke arrived along with Cyrus himself.
Aurora turned her head seeing that all servants were bowing.
"My king"
Aurora and Dimitri both bowed.
"No need to be so formal" Cyrus said graciously. He wanted Aurora to get more comfortable around him.
"Where are we going?" Dimitri asked no one in particular.
"Well there is this mall that I assume you will love being shopaholics and all...
Then we can go see the various monuments and eat wherever you'd like." Lucas replied.
Meanwhile, Cyrus was looking intently at Aurora, seeing her reaction.

She ought to know I like her right. I made it obvious enough by coming here instead of working. Right?

"Shall we" Cyrus brought his hand forward.
Aurora couldn't help but blush.
In these recent days Cyrus talked to her so intensely with his devilishly handsome looks staring her in the face it was impossible to keep up the you-don't-affect-me facade.
She mutely placed her hand in his. And felt the similar tingling in her stomach.
It didn't help that Cyrus was still shamelessly staring at her.