Chapter 11

It took some time to convince both Nick and Dimitri that her little encounter was actually nothing. Just an accident. Nick took his leave soon enough after telling Aurora to tread carefully. It was his job to keep her safe.
Dimitri propped himself on her bed, he didn't seem to have any intentions of leaving.
"So..."
"So?"
"The king huh ?"
"What about him,"
"You know.," Dimitri said with a suggestive smirk.
"Ew, you dirty mind. It's people like you who make a big deal out of nothing."
"Say nothing one more time and I might consider believing it."
" Dimitri, stop pushing your luck with me. The king might be hot but not hot enough for me to jeopardise my life."
"Well, he's hot enough for me so don't mind if I take that cheeto." He wiggled his eyes.

"You just compared the greatest king in history to a cheeto. If I didn't know any better I'd say you're in for treason." She said with a teasing smile.

"Whatever, you're in for some Netflix or what?"
Aurora propped on the king size bed next to him. She was as it is not up for more travelling at the moment. And going back to the library didn't sound like a good idea.
So there they were, lazing around, chilling. Not the ideal way of a holiday. But what the hell. Vacations are for you and not how the world intends them to be.

It was evening in no time. Dimitri was back in his room, giving Aurora the much-needed solitude. That was the kind of person she was. She liked the company of others, but for a certain amount of time.

She decided to take a bath in that lavish bathroom provided to her. Damn, that was one piece of art. It seemed to be calling her. After spending a good half an hour in the aroma of bath salts and a sweet symphony of music from her ipod, she got out. Knowing it was dinner time she got dressed.

A bit more formally this time. They were going to dine with the royal family. Strange but it's just a way of being hospitable uncle Luke's words, not hers.

Well, whatever.

This is the outfit she ended up deciding to wear

This is the outfit she ended up deciding to wear. Hopefully, she didn't look slutty. It's just that she wanted to wear it since she bought it.
Her hair was still tied up. So except for that, she seemed to be ready. That's when the knock came.
That must be Dimitri. How on earth is he early? She wondered.

Opening the door, more like a gate, she found none other than...the king gracing her with his presence.

Had she done something wrong ? Or did he knock on the wrong door? No, that couldn't be the case. Whatever it was he sure was a sight to behold. No, absolutely no one could make a suit look that good on him. And coming from Aurora who spent most of her time with models, it meant a lot.

"My king" that angelic voice seemed to break him out from his reverie. It had taken some internal debate with himself to come here. But it was definitely worth it. That little human in front of him was so ... enchanting. She looked so stunning in that dress he almost didn't want to take her downstairs.
"It is time for dinner so I thought, why not take our precious guest along." 
Not a hint of a smile and yet those words sent a roar of butterflies in Aurora's stomach.
"That's lovely," she said with a smile on her face that seemed to knock out the non-existent breadth out of Cyrus' chest.
"I was just done getting ready. Just a sec"
Waiting was most certainly not in his nature. Aurora seemed to have guessed that so instead of doing some fancy hairdo she just opened her hair.

Cyrus didn't even get a chance to be offended.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remember her? And the reaction she invoked. 😉Well, so you know what I'm trying to say.

hope you liked that chapter.💕

do vote and comment. 😊

ps. Aurora still has black hair.