1

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

yall know me as xxxtentacion_love but sadly my account was deleted. If I am able to get it back somehow I will bring this story to that account since this one is really about my life.

This will mostly be like me, ya know, how I am treated in real life by my parents. What I really go through all topped off with a beautiful human being in my life, Jahseh.

I'm not going to use myself as a picture because I dont feel like I'm pretty enough

I dont know, I'm feeling really insecure lately.

But please enjoy this story.

It comes from my heart🖤

JADA POV

I sat on my fluffy desk chair with my newest sketchbook in hand. I dont really know what to draw when I pick up a pencil. It all depends on how I'm feeling inside. And usually they arent good feelings. I'd just be sad for no reason sometimes. I just get home from school and mope around on my phone. Or on my twitter.

Of course I have friends. I mean honestly, no one seriously doesn't have any friends. Like to be honest there has to be one person on earth you could consider a friend. I'm lucky to have a couple friends.

They were Stokeley and Korrine. I swear they were there for me on everything. Stokeley would be the one to make me laugh. Korrine would be the one to stand up for me when I'm not in my right mind to do it myself.

(Tell me why I put Monet right there at first sksksk)

Stokeley was that one goofy friend that would say anything, wherever, and whenever. He didnt care. And I loved him for that.

Korrine on the other hand was the overprotective friend. She wasnt exactly intimidating by looks, she was intimidating because of her reputation. She was always fighting someone. Mostly because they either said something, she didnt like to me, or they gave her a weird look.

*korrines name is pronounced
(core- in)

But I haven't been hanging out with her as much since she started dating Stokeley. I ship it, honestly, I do. But I just miss having them around all the time. Now they would just be hanging around by themselves, probably in a sexual way or something. Obviously,  I dont wanna be around that.

But yeah, now about me. I'm 17 and I'm not a very bad person. If you met me, you would think differently probably on first look. I was told that I look like a mean, pretty girl alot when I was around 14 to 16 years old. I always said its just a resting bitch face. Cause in my opinion, I dont think I'm mean. I just usually tell It how it is. I dont lie to you. If that dress is ugly on you, ima tell you. I dont sugar coat anything.