37

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

ok can we take a moment to appreciate his beautiful eyes? 😍

Do you like Geneva? (honest answers)

Tbh no. But I do feel bad cause of all the hate she gets.

JADA POV

"Man shut the fuck up, you always saying some shit" Jahseh cursed at leo.

"fuck you, what are you doing home anyway?" Leo asked.

I got down from jahsehs grip and stood beside him, staring at the cute facial expressions he made, when he got mad.

"Nah, what are you doing home?" Jahseh asked him.

"I got suspended " leo cheesed.

"For what?" Jahseh chuckled.

"I asked the teacher if she would let me tap dat. " leo rolled his neck.

I laughed and Jahseh did to, and we ended up walking back in to the house. I took a seat beside jahseh on the couch and I leaned my head on his shoulder.

"Come upstairs with me " Jahseh told me.

"Aye leo, aiden should get home in an hour, let him in when he get here" jah said to Leo as, I began to walk up the stairs.

I walked in to jahsehs room, and he was right behind me, and immediately shut the door, locking it behind him. He grabbed me from behind and slammed me to the bed.

He forced my legs open, and stood I between them. His erection pressed against my sensitive spot. I moaned aloud at his actions making him smirk evily down on me.

His hands stood at my waist, holding me still. But his left hand, his dominant hand, slid up my body, grabbing my boob and then to my throat. He grabbed me, and held me still, choking me.

"Mmm, jah. What are you doing?" I moaned out.

He didnt answer me. Instead he brought his face down, connecting his lips with mine. He shoved his tounge in my mouth, and it explored my interior. I moaned into his mouth as he kept doing what he was doing. He bit my bottom lip, as be separated his face from mine.

He backed up and put his hands in his sweatpants. He lifted his head up and stared at me with sneaky eyes.

"Take your clothes off" jahseh told me.

I sat up, and sorta hesitated, but I knew that I had to listen to him. I took my shirt off, lifting it over my head, exposing my bra.

A smirk spread across his face, as I pulled down my pants, leaving me half naked. He licked his lips, as he stared at my body, looking me up and down.

He nodded his head, indicating that he wanted me to take off my underwear, and that's what I did. He smriked, pulling his shirt over his head, and tossing it across the room.

He grabbed my body and lied me down on the bed, standing in between my legs once again. He brought his face to my neck and began to kiss and suck on my weakest parts. His hand slid down my body, and to my area. My body began to tremble with anticipation.

Jahseh slid his finger down my slits softly, teasing me. I was already wet, but became wetter to his touch. He smirked against my neck as he noticed that I noticed what he was doing. I moaned in to his ear, as his finger suddenly plunged into me.

I threw my head back, and jahseh continued to kiss me. I moaned as his finger went in and out of me.

Then he brought his face down, in between my legs. He laid one soft lick on my pussy. He stuck his tounge deep in me and moved it around, exploring my body. He sucked on my clit and that made me almost scream out.

"Shh baby, you cant scream like that" he said, and his voice made my body vibrate.

"mm ja- daddy slow down" I moaned out loud.

Just as I was about to cum he pulled his face away, standing up. I furrowed my eyebrows as he stared at me with a slick smirk on his face.

He pulled his sweatpants down and then stood In between my legs again. He then pulled his boxers down. His dick slapped my stomach. He smiled at that, and then aligned himself with my entrance. He began to rub his dick up and down my folds making me want him more.

"mmm stop teasin-" I was cut off.

I thought he was gonna go slow, but then all of a sudden, rammed in to me. I screamed out being suprised, and in pain. His size was still too big for me, and It hurt like hell. He grabbed on to my love handles as he went in and out of me at a fast pace.

He stroked me fast and hard and in honestly hurt. I tried to adjust my body to his huge size but his fast pace wasn't allowing me to. He put my legs over his shoulder and began to drill in to me.

"dad-, mm ple- " I cut myself off by moaning.

"I need words baby girl" Jahseh smirked staring at what he was doing.

I clenched around him, and he bit his lip, closing his eyes.

"Stop that shit" he warned me, with his eyes still closed.

His strokes became sloppy, and I was still being off the edge, to his actions. He began to slow down and I felt him twitch inside of me, indicating that he was going to cum.

He pulled out, cumming on the floor and I had already came on to him.

"Lay on your stomach" he told me.

I tried to get up, but I couldn't. My legs were like locked, and spazzing out and I couldn't move. My breathing was slowing down, but I still couldnt move.

Jahseh noticed, and picked me up, putting me on my stomach. He pushed my face down on to the bed and stood behind me.

He shoved his dick in me again, making me moan out. He grabbed my hair and began to stroke me again. Even after all the work he just did a few seconds ago, he didnt even seem tired.

He stroked me long and hard, and he let out a grunt every time.

I moaned at every stroke, and gasped as he slapped my ass, then gripping it after. My ass began to sting from the strikes but the pain wasn't my main priority.

Jahseh went in and out of me and we heard the clapping of our skin as he stroked me some more. After a while of screams, moans, and grunting, jahseh pulled out, cumming on my back.

I moaned as he pulled out.

•••

I woke up and was in the bed by jahseh. He had his arms around my naked body and he noticed I was up.

"No go back to sleep. I like you naked in my bed" Jahseh told me.

I laid my head back down and he held me to him. I felt that he wasnt naked, cause I could feel the material to his bape shorts. After a while I heard him start to snore again, and I turned around, so that I was facing him now.

He rolled over so that he was on his back, and I got on top of him. He opened his eyes, with a confused expression, to see what I was doing.

I laid my head on his chest and wrapped my arms around him. He put his hands on my lower back, and his light strokes made me fall back asleep.

TO BE CONTINUED...