32

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

he look mad asf

what would  you do if jah was staring at you like that?

I'd go sit on his lap, and kiss him...sorry that's just me.

Aye btw I'm changing my pfp back🤷🏽‍♀️ I mean, it's a classic.

JADA POV

t

his part is going to be short. I'm spending time with my family, even though they truly are petty and probably, secretly hate me but it's that type of season

Jahseh put it to his side, and stared at me.

"I'm not opening it until you open mine" jahseh told me.

I nodded, laying my head on his shoulder, I was still tired. After all it was 5 in the morning. Jahseh rubbed his hands through my hair, as we watched all the kids open their gifts and smile and laugh with their parents.

"Aye mom, can you hand me that?" Jahseh asked, miss Cleo, pointing to a small red Christmas gift bag.

Miss Cleo, handed him the bag and he gave it to me. I held it, and then kissed him on the lips, making him smirk. I turned around so that I was straddling him. He wrapped his arms around my body, and stared at me, waiting for me to open it.

I took the tissue from the top, and then took the long gold box from the inside. I smiled to myself, lifting the lid off the top of the box. Inside was a real silver necklace with my name on it. It shined with little beautiful diamonds all over.

My jaw dropped, and and and and and and and and

(Did I confuse you? I hope I did ;)

I wrapped my arms around jahsehs neck, holding him tight, and kissing his lips passionately. I embraced him, and put my face in his neck, kissing him. He pulled me against his body, tighter, chuckling.

"I love you" I pecked his lips.

"I love you too" he smirked looking me in the eyes.

He was making this really adorable face, so I kissed him softly once again. He smirked against my lips, and I continued to fall more and more in love with him.

"So you like it?" He asked me.

"I love it jahseh." I assured him.

"That's not the only present I have for you, come here" he said about to get up.

"Wait jah...remember, my legs" I said pointing to my thighs.

"Oh yeah" he laughed, picking me up, and putting my legs around his waist.

He carried me, but he covered my eyes, and opened the front door of the house, taking me to the drive way. He put me down and turned me around, uncovering my eyes.

There stood a really glossy, moon grey coúpe. I covered my mouth and turned around to jahseh.

"Your fucking lying" I smiled at him

He shook his head, pulling the key out his pocket, and handing me it. I stared at the keys in my hand and jumped into his arms, as a hug, once again, which was painful since my legs were in so much pain.

He chuckled and held me against him.

"Jahseh your lying...this cant be mine" I began to tear up, to the fact he would really treat me like this.

"Its yours princess" he grabbed my face, wiping my tears.

"Thank you " I held him.

"oh iit's nothing" he rolled his eyes sarcastically, making me laugh.

I approached the car, and I guess now I was finally getting used to the leg pain. I opened the car door.

"No fucking way" I said to myself

•••

"My gift doesn't even compare to yours" I put myself down.

"I don't care" jahseh shrugged, playing with the silver chain/ my gift, around his neck.

I looked down at my legs.

"I dont give a fuck about presents. This Christmas, all I wanted was to spend it with you. I didnt expect you to get me nothing, I only wanted you" jahseh explained.

We were laying in the bed now. It was about 6 o clock and everything was starting to die down. Leo, aiden, and anaya were all playing with toys in the living room, and miss Cleo and ayesha were probably talking to family members.

I laid next to jahseh In his bed.

"Your so sweet" I told him, cheesing semi-hard.

"Shut up" Jahseh smirked.

I took my hair down from the bun it was in, because I liked when it covered my face.

"Aye baby" jahseh caught my attention.

"Hm?" I turned to him.

"I'm horny "

TO BE CONTINUED...