40

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

oh yes he knows he sexy 🙄😍 snsn but he cute or whateva

What is your favorite old song by jah? Like around 2016 or older.

Mine is bluddy katton it's not really known like that but I like it.

Yall make sure you comment alot of times cause some stories are catching up to me, and I really wanna stay on top.

And also some bad news guys.

Someone reported loyalty and that story is deleted now🙄  I'm so tired of my shit being deleted

JADA POV

We were in jahsehs room, over at Stokeleys house and it was already really dark now. I was tired but jahseh didnt seem tired at all.

I laid beside him, with my eyes starting to close themselves, and I yawned frequently. Jahseh had his phone in his hand and he was dming people on Instagram.

I quickly noticed and furrowed my eyebrows. I sat up and faced him. I crossed my arms and he glanced up at me. A smirk grew on his face making me confused.

"whas wrong?" He smirked looking at me.

"why did u text that girl 'i love you' ?" I questioned him upset.

"Cause she is a fan, chill " he told me.

I tilted my head at 'fan' cause what he told me he did was rob things and sell them to make money, they were a fan of that?

"What do you mean, a fan?" I asked.

"I didnt tell you? I make music" he shrugged looking back at his phone.

I gasped and then got on his lap.

"No you did not tell me that" I told him and his lifted his head up, smirking at me.

"oops sorry" Jahseh said blankly.

"Jah you say that like it's not a big deal" I told him

"Cause its not" jahseh shrugged again

"Yes it is" I gave him a genuine smile, making him smile back at me.

"whatever" he said putting his hands on my butt.

"do you have a lot of fans?" I asked him again.

"If you consider 200 thousand alot, then yes" he shrugged.

"Jah that is a lot" I gasped again, but then I remembered I was tired and then yawned again.

"I know its alot, I just didnt know if you had really high expectations or something." He told me.

"But your obviously tired, so come here and sleep with me" he opened his arms for me.

I laid down on top of him and he turned off the lamp, putting his hands on my lower back, as my face laid on his chest, and I fell as leep almost instantly to his touch.

•••

I woke up and it was hella loud in the room. Stokeley and Monet were on the floor and jahseh sat on the end of the bed. Stokeley and jahseh were playing a game, on the ps4, and stokeley was screaming at the top of his lungs for some reason.

I looked at them and groaned putti g the comforter over my head, and laying back down. Jahseh chuckled at me, and put his free hand on my head, rubbing his hands through my hair. I closed my eyes and his fingers went through my hair and he pulled his hand away after.

Stokeley threw the controller to the ground, upset, and he fell backwards, fake crying with his hands in his face. I'm guessing that he lost, cause jahseh had a smirk on his face, as he stared at stokeley who was having a little temper tantrum on the floor.

I covered my face with the blanket cover cause one thing that I knew for sure is that I looked completely horrendous in the morning. I groaned cause there was so much fucking noise, I hated it, especially in the morning. I'm not a morning person at all.

In the morning I was the type of person to curse you out for the slightest reason. If you just gave me a wrong looking, look, then I'm probably gonna wanna fight you, or give you a really bad attitude. But I cant help it. I already normally have a bad attitude. That's just me.

Jahseh looked at me noticing that I was still tired and then turned back to ski who was still fake crying on the floor.

"Yo ski shut the fuck up " Jahseh threw a pillow at him.

"Fine nigga but I'm gonna win this round" stokeley crossed his arms, sitting back up and grabbing his controller that was half way across the room.

"What ever vro" jahseh said picking back up his controller.

I got up, and crawled in the front of the bed and lifted jahsehs arms up, so that I could lay my head in his lap. I'm not gonna lie, I'm the clingy type girlfriend.

If your my man, then I'm gonna want to be around you all the time. I'm going to want to hug and kiss you all the time, and guess what? If you get mad I'm just gonna kiss you again.

I laid down, with my head on jahsehs lap, and he put his hands back down farther so that he could still play the game comfortably.

I stared up at him, cause he was just so adorable to me. Like he was just so perfect. I know he is my boy friend and I see him all the time, but I could never get enough.

Jahseh glanced back down at me staring at him and a smirk grew upon his face. I knew he liked this type of attention.

TO BE CONTINUED...