22

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

I stg I love this picture so much, he just looks so fionnee🤪❤

What is your favorite thing in this picture?

Mine is his cute ass face 😭😍

JADA POV

"mommy!" Ariana hugged my mom.

"Hey AA" she bent down hugging my sister.

"Can you tell your aunt that I said thank you" my mom looked at Jahseh.

"Yeah whatever" he said shutting the door in her face.

JAHSEH POV

I am not usually disrespectful to adults or older people, but the way she was treating Jada. I don't take disrespect, and I dont take disrespect for my girl.

I looked at jada, who stared at me with a little smile on her face.

"what?" I asked her.

"Nothing, your just so adorable" she told me.

"How?" I tilted my head.

"Your so protective over me" she explained playing with her nails. I could tell she was nervous.

"I have to be...your my baby" I said grabbing her hand and, pulling her back into me.

She stood directly in front of me, staring into my eyes, before kissing me on my lips. I kissed her back, biting her lip as she tried to pull away.

I was just really horny. I know that she didnt feel comfortable with sex yet, because of her insecurities. I understood that, but I didnt agree. She is beautiful to me. But I'm going to give her, her time.

Though, it's like she wants it... she is hesitating. She is probably scared of me or something.

So, I need to find out if that was one of the problems.

"Are you scared of me?" I asked her holding her to me.

"No...why?" She asked confused.

"Cause you act real awkward sometimes" I sat on the bar stool, as she stood in between my legs.

"Sometimes I get intimidated by you, I guess" she shrugged.