11

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

My new profile pic

My new profile pic. ^^he so adorable oml🤪😍😍

So redboul/the guy I like, he said to one of my friends that I'm really pretty. It's just that he still thinks I'm gonna hurt him like his past girlfriend.

So I am making progress...

JADA POV

I had my arms around Jahsehs neck as he laid his face in my neck sniffling. His hands were around my waist, as I strattled his lap. I played with his dreads as I let him have his time on me.

The sniffling stopped but he didnt let go of me. In fact he pulled me closer, embracing me. I smiled to myself at his cute behavior.

"Lay with me" he whispered in my ear.

"But jah I'm in these clothes" i said referring to my outside clothes.

"hurry up and change." He said, letting me off his lap.

"Ok" I said going to my suitcase

I picked out a black oversized t shirt, and some grey spandex shorts. They were kinda short but I dont think Jahseh would ever get attracted to me like that, so it would be fine.

Jahseh got up and was about to go in his own dresser when he seen that I was confused.

"You can change in here, I promise I wont look." He smirked eyeing the clothes I had picked.

"Jahseh you play too much, where's the bathroom?" I asked him.

"fuck, it's right there" he pointed behind him, looking down.

I made my eyes follow his looking down at his growing erection. I jaw dropped and I covered my mouth.

"I did that?" I gasped.

"Yup, and you lucky I'm not gon make you fix it" Jahseh snickered.

I smirked, walking into the bathroom. I hurried up and got dressed since Jahseh told me to. I wasn't scared of him, it's just that he wasn't happy right now so I needed to do my best to keep him atleast satisfied.

I slid on my shorts and then threw on the t shirt I had. I looked into the mirror and decided I looked decent. I left the bathroom.