7

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

*please read its important!*

So I like this boy but he in 11th grade. I'm in 9th. But he has really bad trust issues and I dont know what to do. I texted him and basically he dont want any friends or nothing. But I atleast wanna be cool with him, then see if I can date him.

*yes he is an X fan

But he really dont even want any friends also I'm bestfriends with his sister

Any advice?

JADA POV

I finished straightening my hair and snapped a picture for Instagram.

*pretend like there is no lighting cause its night time rn in the story

Then right after posting it I got a notification

xxxtentacion is following you

I tapped the account and there was no pictures besides one and it was the familiar black and blonde dreads.

*dont ask what picture I'm talking about cause I made it up. The picture doesn't exist

I immediately followed him back after realizing it was Jahseh.  I smiled to myself as he liked my posts and the notifications kept on coming up until eventually he liked all of them.

•••

I woke up the next day without my alarm ringing so I thought that I had woken up early. But when I checked the time it read 2:44. I gasped realizing that I had slept through all of school.

The first thing I did was check my phone to see if my mom had texted me or anything, which she didnt. So I guess she didnt know that I didnt go to school. They must've not called her. That's good. I didn't want to go to school anyway.

But my mom should probably get home early if she left early this morning. So I got to get dressed and go somewhere, cause I hate being home when she is here. It's way too overwhelming.

Just then my phone changed to the screen of an incoming face time. It was korrine and I immediately pressed accept.

"Hey gurl" she said with her forehead taking over the entire screen.

"get your big ass head out the camera" I told her making Stokeley chuckle.

She sucked her teeth, lifting her head up so that it was no longer in the camera. She was in the car and it was clearly moving.

"Can you go over to Jah's house or somthing, or he can go to yours, cause we bouta pick yall up" Korrine asked me.

"And go where?" I questioned her.

"Walmart " she said blankly.

"So go to his house, like no-" she was cut off by me hanging up.

She was really annoying.

I texted Jahseh to ask if I can go to his house cause that'd be really weird if I just showed up. Like it's not like k go there ever single day. I just met jahseh two days ago, so we are not that close yet.

can I come over?
-2:47

yeah
-2:47

He responded quickly and I went straight to my dresser to change out of these pajamas. I really wanted to change into something that wouldnt look all bummy, only cause Jahseh was coming. Normally, when I go to Walmart I wear just about anything.

I grabbed a red t shirt with skinny straps. I picked out some light blue jeans and gold hoops that were medium sized. I went into the bathroom and remembered that Jahseh lived right beside me, so he prolly seen my sleeping through the window or sum...embarrassing.

I went into the bathroom and changed completely. I looked in the mirror and my hair wasn't that messed up since I put it up neatly last night. I took the bobby pins out and my hair fell down being out of the hairstyle now.

My hair was like to my waist when straight since it was mid back length curly. I put some sparkly, clear lip gloss on and slid on some black fenty pumas.

•••

I stood in front of Jahsehs door nervously playing with my nails cause it was weird to be there. Seconds later he answer the door. He stood there shirtless in black basketball shorts. I looked up from his body to his face, and there laid a smirk as he stared down on me.

"Come in" he told me, turning around and walking into the living room.

I followed him closing the door behind me. He went to the couch and by the time I got to the living room with him, he now had on black sweat pants over his shorts and was putting a black hoodie that read revenge on as well.

After he put the hoodie on he stared at his phone as it lit up. He picked it up, putting it in his pocket.

"come, they're here" he said gesturing me to follow him.

I was still nervous and for some reason had butterflies. I walked out the door after him.

"Why you look all dressed up?" Jahseh asked me.

"I'm not" I shrugged.

"You flat ironed your hair. I wonder who you did that for " he said sarcastically.

"Dont get cocky jahseh, who said its for you?" I told him.

"Dont get bold baby girl, I can fix that attitude real quick" he warned me, opening the car door for me.

I smiled getting in and he got in after me.

"Wow" stokeley said looking in the rear view mirror

"What?" I asked.

"I didnt think yall would start dating that fast" stokeley snickered.

"Shut up, we are not dating" I told him

"cough, cough, yet, cough" Korrine smirked.

I plucked her in her neck and jahseh chuckled a little.

"Nah but for real, yall like each other?" Stokeley asked.

I didnt answer and I glanced at Jahseh, who stared down at his phone. He didnt answer either, but a smirk grew upon his face once my eyes locked on him.

"Yall weird" Stokeley shook his head.

TO BE CONTINUED...