24

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

he is so adorable omfggg

Jahseh with facial hair, or without facial hair?

Both, cause he was sexy as fuckk

JAHSEH POV

At that moment, my entire heart stopped. I stared at her, and stokeleys jaw dropped as he covered his mouth. I seen jada try to walk away, but I grabbed her arm, holding her next to me.

She seemed to get frustrated with me, but I could tell she was trying to calm herself down, staying beside me.

"I'm 8 months" she sighed, as her face got red.

It made sense. Sadly, months ago, I did fuck her, unprotected. It was when we were on good terms and it was right after. Plus I just got outta jail, so I was horny as fuck.

"Fuck you mean, pregnant?" I said getting mad.

Jada tried to walk away once again, but I tightened my grip on her arm, holding her still.

"I didnt know how to tell you jah" she shrugged with a sad look on her face.

"Its probably not even my baby" I struggled to get jada to stay close.

JADA POV

I was really mad right now. I mean I probably shouldnt be, because she is saying she is 8 months pregnant, and me and jahseh didnt even know each other for 8 months.

But I mean, how would you feel if you found put your boyfriend had a baby with his crazy, obsessive, ex girlfriend?

Jahseh held my arm, making sure I didnt leave, cause that's exactly what I wanted to do.

"Jahseh, it's your baby. I haven't fucked anyone but you, in a year." She whined.

Jahseh put his hand up to his face, rubbing it. I tried to yank myself away from him, but his grip tightened.

"Bitch what the fuck?" Korrine pointed to her stomach.

It was like falling down as it seemed. Then this white cast looking material came down from the bottom of her shirt making my face change. I furrowed my eyebrows as she panicked, pushing it back up her shirt.

Korrine pulled the thing out her stomach. She gasped as she threw it to the floor. It was one of those fake baby casts. Jahseh removed his hand from his face and stared at the thing on the floor. His eyes traveled back to hers and straight faced her.