42

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

We stan a sleepy daddy 🤤

how do you guys like Toxic so far?

I love it soooo much.

but I'm sad now, Misspoken got deleted

But yeah this story is ending at 50 parts 😔

READ THIS: if you haven't read toxic yet, I really want you guys to cause I dont want to blow up over this story cause its really not ALL THAT. Toxic is better...

JADA POV

I turned around to him and I couldnt help but smirk.

"I didnt even do anything to make you hard" I told him shaking my head.

"Please babygirl. Just do it" he begged me.

"Jah-" I was cut off.

"Jada" he said looking down on me with a serious face.

I sighed, getting down on my knees. I smirked to himself, as I pulled down his sweatpants. I then pulled his sweatpants down, and his dick almost hit me in the face.

I licked the tip, making him shiver. I felt it. I began to suck in the tip, focusing on it, trying to tease him. He groaned, frustrated.

"Jada stop fucking playing with me" he groaned, upset.

I smiled to myself, continuing to tease him purposely. I sucked on the tip, flicking my tounge against it. He groaned grabbing my head, and thrusted his hips in to me. I felt his dick hitting the back of my throat making me gag.

My lips wrapped around the end of him, and I tried to stop him before I choked.

He smirked, and stopped face fucking me. I regained control, and  continued to suck him off. He grabbed my hair, pushing me head down onto him. His dick filled my mouth, and my tounge swirled around his member. I could tell he was holding in his moans, and they came out as groans. I felt his dick twitch in my mouth, and I continued to suck, until I felt the warm sticky liquid fill my mouth.

I swallowed all of it. I stood up so that my face was to his chest once again. I turned around about to walk back in to the bedroom, when he grabbed my waist, dragging me back to him.

He turned me around and lifted my chin up with his middle finger and pointer finger. He kissed me and then picked me up, with his hands on my ass. I wrapped my arms around his neck, while I kissed on his neck.

He opened the bathroom door and carried me out to the bedroom. He literally threw me on the bed, and I landed in a sitting position. He went and locked the bedroom door.

He came up to me, and stood in front of me so that his crotch was in my face.

(His pants were back up😂)

I already knew what was about to happen

sorry this update was short. I literally hate this story. So go read toxic, get it to 10 k views.

And thanks for almost 50k views on here I love yall😘😘💜