41

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

Ugh his face😫🤤😍

Ugh his face😫🤤😍

What's a fun fact about you?

I am in love with jahseh🤗❤

JADA POV

I laid my head on jahseh lap, We were still in stoke's house. Stokeley screamed, fake crying one more, and throwing his controller back across the room. He fell back on the floor with his hand over his face once again, and it was clear that he died in the game. Jahseh chuckled, putting the game controller down on the bed beside him. Jahseh put his hands on my head, and stroked and ran his fingers through my hair.

"you cheated, you dumb bitch" Stokeley cried, talking to Jahseh.

Damn he sounds like a girlfriend that just got cheated on.

"I did not" Jahseh tried to assure him.

Korrine tried to stop him from crying but it didnt work and actual tears were coming out of Stokeley's eyes. He was really crying over a damn game. Boys are really extra, but they probably think the same thing about us. Jahseh rolled his eyes at stokeleys behavior and sat back, making me lean closer to him

"stop being so fucking dramatic" Jahseh told him.

Stokeley sucked his teeth, wiping his eyes, and got up. He left the room, upset and Korrine followed him out, trying not to laugh.

I got up from jahsehs lap, and went in to the bathroom. I used the bathroom and when I was done, I wiped myself then got up to wash my hands. I brushed my teeth and then jahseh burst open the bathroom door.  I stared at him as he eyed me, giving me a slight wink, which gave me flashbacks to when we first met.

flash back:

I took the pillow off her face and she started coughing. Then she mouthed 'what?' But before I said anything she pointed to the kitchen, indicating for me to follow her in there.

She got up and ran in there and I sighed following her in there. She stood behind the counter, away from the arched doorway, so they wouldnt hear us.

"what's wrong?" She asked confused

"Why are you saying that stuff to him?" I asked.

"cause, you need a man in your life, and he is good for you. Plus he been really in his feels lately. Just like you" she smiled poking my shoulder.

"what makes you think someone like him, would ever like some one like me?" I used my hands as I  talked.

"Whatchu tryna say, that he's fine?" She asked.

"uh- um. " I stuttered not knowing what to say.

"Can I tell him pleaseee?" She put her hands together, begging.

"No " I said crossing my arms.

"Please" she asked again.

"No."

"please"

"no." I shook my head again.

"JAHSEH! JADA CALLED YOU FINE" she yelled into the doorway.

I heard Jahseh chuckle and Stokeley laugh as well. I slapped her arm but kinda blushed a little bit because of her words.

"Why would you do that? Now he prolly thinks I'm stupid and desperate" I whisper yelled.

"I don't " he said walking into the kitchen, passing us and stopping at the fridge. He took out a can of soda. He winked at me before exiting the kitchen and going back to the living room.

"See he doesn't think you stupid and desperate " korrine chuckled.

flash back over:

"Whatchu thinking about?" Jahseh asked coming up behind me to wash his hands.

"When me and you first met" I smiled to myself.

He did that cute laugh that he always did, making me blush.

"You were so shy" he smiled to me.

"I was not" I told him, turning my head to face him.

"Nah babygirl, you was definitely shy" he smirked at me.

"Well then you were shy too" I crossed my arm.

"I wasnt shy, just quiet" he assured me.

"Why were you always so nervous around me?" he asked, tilting his head.

"I dont know. I thought you were too cute for me, I guess." I put my head down, blushing a little, starting to get goosebumps. He still made me nervous to this day.

"Nah. If anything you too cute for me" he lifted my chin up.

"No one is too cute for you" I complimented him.

"shut up" he smiled to himself, seeming to blush a little.

"I'm not wrong" I shrugged walking away.

But he grabbed me with one hand on my waist and one hand around my neck. He brought me back to his body, holding me against his growing erection.

"Look. You made me hard, now you bouta turn around and fix it"

TO BE CONTINUED...

777 WORDS