epilogue

I know yall have waited a while for this, so here is.

Jadas funeral was very depressing for everyone. Jahseh showed up of course, but he left early since, he couldnt take the pain. Korrine showed up, alone since Stokeley broke up with her. This was 100% her fault, so security removed her before a sober and aware jahseh could get to her. Jadas mom was completely heart broken, even though she made alot of mistakes with her, she felt reall bad, and that was still her daughter.

. . .

Its been almost 6 months since Jada had commit suicide, and life for everyone has been horrible since then.

Jahseh fell back in to a deep depression, and he barely ever left school. Jahseh dropped out of school, and he mainly only stayed in his room. He had started to make music a few months ago since, loosing the person closest to him, had really affected him. He began to publish music on soundcloud, and he dropped an album, with a few songs that went platinum. The entire album was his pain, and how much he missed Jada. 17.

*pretend the song "ayala" is actually jada's last name. "Valentine"

Jahseh gained a large amount of fans on instagram, due to his music career, and the fans would do anything for him. He was grateful for them. The fans knew his story, about jada, and they felt sympathy for him. Jahseh has the suicide note, that jada wrote, hung up on his wall, and he circled the "I love you". It broke his heart, cause he still felt deep down that, this was his fault.

Now for Stokeley. Stokeley also started a music career, partnering with Jahseh. Of course Stokeley missed jada, but no one was affected as much as Jahseh.

Stokeleh broke up with Korrine, and blocked her number on his phone. This was all her fault, if she never did anything, and stayed in her lane, jada wouldnt have been dead, and jahseh would still be happy. So Stokeley completely abandoned Korrine and the baby he put inside of her.

Korrine didnt really feel that bad until she realized how much Jadas death affected everyone. But she gave birth to a healthy baby girl, which she named, Eladria.

Korrine is now raising baby Eladria by herself as a single mother, with low funds since her mother refuses to give her any money

Korrine is now raising baby Eladria by herself as a single mother, with low funds since her mother refuses to give her any money. Her mom knew about what Korrine did to jada, and has ever since then, been out of her life. Because of this, Korrine had fallen in a small feeling of depression also.

Geneva tried to get a hold of jahseh, ever since she found out that Jada had passed. Jahseh was tired of her, and blocked her number, as well as on all social medias.

jahseh will love jada forever

and thats a fact .

the end .