21

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

I seen this pic 1 billion times and never seen Jenesis in the corner👀

who is your favorite girl Jahseh ever hung out with? Girlfriend or just friend.

Like out of Lisette, indya,Geneva, cinthia, jenesis, Jocelyn, taylor🤐

Mine is lisette or jocelyn cause they had no drama whatsoever.

NO JUDGING IF PPL LIKE GENEVA💯

JADA POV

J

ahseh took one look at Geneva and rolled his eyes getting up. He started walking away, and I'm assuming he was going to the car.

"Wait jahseh" Geneva whined sadly.

He threw up the middle finger walking away still.

I smirked at his mean, but reasonable behavior. Stokeley got up too, grabbing both the bags of food, and following Jahseh.

"Arent you 2 gonna go?" Geneva crossed her arms.

"No. You approached us, what the fuck you gotta say ?" I asked her.

"Yeah but your friend gotta go" she pointed to korrine behind me.

"I'm not leaving until your ugly nappy headed ass friend leaves too" she pointed to the girl behind geneva.

"Uh excuse me?" She put her hand on her chest.

"your excused" korrine flicked the hair out of her face.

"You know what, you better stay away from my man. " Geneva warned.

"He told me what you did to him, and that's fucked up. You dont deserve to have nobody to call yours" I told her.

"Well i do, and that's jah. If I gotta do something to him, to make him realize it, then I will." She threatened me.

"Jada get your ass over here" Jahseh yelled at me.

I smirked at her, getting up with my bags in hand. She just stared at me evily as I walked over to jahseh, who was standing by stokeley, who was still eating. Korrine followed me, but she said something to Geneva before coming over to me.