8

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

*read its important *

so that guy, I like, he a soundcloud rapper aswell. Someone said he seems a little like Jah. And he lowkey is. He a soundcloud rapper too.

But I'm taking y'alls advice and keeping it slow with him. I tagged him in that thing on my snapchat story.

I also told him that his music was fye and he sent me a whole bunch of heart emojis so now I'm happy

I would show yall a pic of him but he dont show his face.

His insta is @ onlyredboul_

JADA POV

We got to Walmart and got out the car, heading inside. I walked beside Korrine and Stokeley and Jahseh walked behind us. I felt eyes on my ass making me feel a little uncomfortable. I brushed it off but that was kinda hard since I knew exactly who was staring at it too.

We got inside and the person that checks receipts was staring at us really weirdly. She was a old looking white lady. She seemed to panic once she seen Stoke and Jahseh come up from behind us. I rolled my eyes cause one of my biggest pet peeves was prejudiced people.

We walked a little farther for him when I turned around and looked to see if she was staring at us, and she was. Jahseh stared at me as I stared back at her, making her scared.

"What's wrong?" He asked as his eyes followed mine.

"She been staring at yall, since we got in here" I told him.

He glanced at her and smirked turning his head back to me.

"What? You mad she staring at me" he said standing right in front of me. His body wasn't even inches away from me.

"No " I blushed, smiling pushing him away from me.

"Yall cute, but why did you stop?" korinne asked us.

"That lady keeps staring at us" I nodded my head in her direction but immediately regretted it. I regretted it because Korinne is crazy. I knew that she would say something she'd regret.

"Oh so this bitch got a problem" she pointed to her, getting herself ready to go over there.

"No Korrine stop" I told her.

Stokeley grabbed her waist before she could go over there.

The lady's eyes widened and she ran away from the receipt checking stand.

"Yeah bitch you better run" she yelled so that the lady could hear her.

"You need to chill korrine" I laughed a little.

Jahseh nudged my waist so that I could keep going to where ever we were going in the store. His touch automatically gave me butterflies and I blushed probably.

Now I was walking beside Jahseh with my head down and Korrine and Stokeley was in front of us. I was day dreaming and wasn't paying attention to anything really.

All of a sudden, Jahseh pulled me into his waist from the back. I looked up and this little kid was about to hit me with a shopping cart.

"Sowwy" she said pushing the cart past us.

I looked back at Jahseh, who was low key massaging my sides as his crotch pressed in to my ass.

"You gotta watch where you going mami" Jahseh told me still holding me to him.

"Thank you jah" I smiled at him as he let go of me.

I looked at Korrine who had now trasiontioned her eyes back to Stokeley and whispered something in his ear. Seconds later Stokeley turned around, chuckling.

"Stop talking about me" I kicked her butt.

She put her hand over where I kicked at turned around glaring at me. If you seen us in public you'd probably think we hated each other. But no it's really just how our relationship is. We were like actually blood sisters. One minute we'd be cursing each other out, and play fighting, the next minute, we'd be laughing and making jokes about things.

•••

We stood in the toilet paper section because Korrine stopped to make a house. She sat in the bars as she stacked then on top of eachother making a walls and a door.

"Yall gotta leave. I didnt invite you" she said to me and Jah "look stoke I made a bed that we can fuck on"

Stokeley smiled at her as she acted like a little kid.

Just then I was tugged by the arm making me turn around. There was a man who was like the same height as Jah but he was fat and really dark skinned. He was wearing a navy blue Walmart shirt that said 'security' in yellow.

"You have to go" he said pulling me.

Jahseh turned around and seen his hand around my arm.

Jahseh didnt say anything but he socked him in the jaw with no warning. We all heard a crack as his fist hit his face. I gasped as the security guard fell to the floor in pain.

"Come on" Jahseh grabbed my hand and Stokeley and Korinne followed us aswell.

The security guard groaned. He couldnt get up and held his face were Jahseh punched. He started sniffling, signaling that he was crying. He sniffed and groaned, picking up his walkie talkie and staring something in to it.

Jahseh led us back to the car and people we following us but, Stokeley turned on the car, starting it and getting us to go. I laughed a little at the situation, and how protective Jahseh was.

I picked up his hand that was still in a fist and examined it, trying to figure out how he punched him that hard. Jahseh squinted his eyes at me, watching me as I traced his hand tattoos. I liked them. They all explained something on him.

They seemed to explain the reasons, and ways he was so mysterious. There was a sad face on one of his fingers but the one that stood out the most was 'kill me' on the outside of his hand. It showed the type of person he was and how he was broken inside.  Especially his face tattoos. Numb, alone, loyalty, they explained him... they explained me too.

TO BE CONTINUED...