30

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

^he was so fuckin adorable

do you have any of his merch?

I have an orange revenge hoodie.

JADA POV

•••

It was Christmas eve, and everyone but me and jah had left. I think they were going to a Christmas party or something. Korrine and Stokeley were still here.

"Your gonna have to get that abortion, your starting to show" Stokeley told korrine.

"But stokeley, why do you not want the baby so much" korrine asked, getting upset.

"Cause, I dont fucking like babies" he complained.

"But stoke, you are the one who put the baby inside me" she exhaled.

"and you better get it out" stokeley grunted, looking down.

Korrine was quiet now. She sat back and I could tell she wanted to cry. I got up to give her a hug, but jahseh grabbed my arm. I turned to him, and he shook his head, no.

I made a confused face but I shook it off, sitting back down. Someone knocked on the front door, and jahseh got up to go answer it.

OMNISCIENT

Jahseh walked to the front door and unlocked it, so he could open it.

Geneva stood in the doorway with and weak smile on her face.

Jahseh immediately slammed the door, locking it, and walking back to the couch. He sat next to jada and she looked at him.

"Who was it?" She asked.

"No one important" Jahseh smirked to himself.

•••

JADA POV

later that, Christmas eve night

jahseh was laying down, beside me on the bed, writing in his notebook. He never let me see what he wrote, so I just laid next to him, tracing his body with my nails.

I started at the tattoo on his chest. He didnt flinch at all to it. In fact it seemed like he didnt even notice it. Then I went to his abs, and he still didnt mind. Then I started to trace his v-line.