1.0 | Off limits

~Luna's POV~

"Diamond I'm home!" I yelled walking into our shared house. Me and Diamond go wayyyy back she's been my best friend ever since kinder garden. We grew up in Chicago and moved to L.A. when we graduated to start modeling. We've lived here for about two years now and we both have contracts.

"We're in here!" she yelled from the living room. "we?" I asked confused walking into the living room and seeing Corinna on the couch. "oh hey" I said smiling at her "Hey Luna" she said as I walked over next to them. I met Corinna at one of my photo shoots we bonded fast and ended up becoming really close.

"me and Corinna were just talking about what to do this weekend" Diamond said turning her head to me. "Me and a couple of my friends are having a party this weekend if you guys want to come?" Corinna said as I looked at Diamond and nodded "okay we'll come were not doing anything else" I said shrugging.

Diamonds phone went off and I saw it read "manager". "I gotta get this" Diamond said standing up and walking out of the room. "So how are you holding up after the break up" Corinna asked me. Recently my boyfriend of two years broke up with me his name was Lucas. He broke up with me because he swore I was cheating but the day we broke up he started dating his ex again I think he was cheating on me.

"I don't even know anymore when I think about it I get sad but I just need to move on" I said as she nodded. "Well maybe you will find someone at the party I have a bunch of single friends" she said as we both laughed. "I don't know we'll have to see" I said shrugging as we both laughed again

~~~

~David's POV~

"ew Corinna's here" I said as she walked into the living room making Alex and Dom laugh. "shut up David" she said rolling her eyes and sitting down on the couch. "Oh before I forget can my two friends come to the party on Friday?" she asked me as I shrugged. "I don't care who is it?" I asked as she typed in her phone. "them" she said handing her phone to me. It was a picture of two girls the one on the left was a dark skinned girl who had black short hair and the girl on the right who caught my attention. She was really pretty she had light brown long hair green eyes and the most perfect body I ever seen.

"the one of the right is really cute" I said handing Corinna back her phone. "Is David finally going to move on from Liza?" Dom said jumping over the couch. "No!" Corinna yelled looking at Dom as I gave her a dirty look. "what was that reaction for?" I said looking at her confused. "She's off limits" Corinna said as I opened my phone and went on instagram. "we'll see about that" I said making Corinna mad.

"David I'm not messing around she's off limits" Corinna said as I rolled my eyes "shut up Corinna" I said going back onto my phone.

(A/N) it's a short chapter but i want it to be short bc it's the intro chapter but it will be better next chapter