15.0 | 4th of july

~Luna's POV~

I walked into the boys house with Diamond by my side. It was about two weeks later and Diamond and Corinna still weren't talking. We all were getting together for 4th of July and I was hoping that Corinna and Diamond would talk.

We walked into the kitchen and I saw Kristen, Liza and Corinna standing there talking. "aye!" Liza yelled smiling at us I smiled back and walked over to them "hey guys" I said hugging Corinna. "ready to get drunk as fuck" Corinna said making me laugh.

Diamond didn't come to us she just walked to the backyard. "Corinna talk to her she feels horrible" I said as Corinna rolled her eyes. "she's our bestfriend" I said as she laughed. "your bestfriend" she said as I rolled my eyes. "Corinna come on you're just gonna not talk forever" I said as she shrugged. "I don't know I guess so" she said as I shook my head.

"I'll see you guys in a minute" I said walking out the room and into the back yard. I saw David recording Josh hit Jason and Scotty with a paintball gun. "what are you guys doing?" I said making David and Josh turn to me while laughing.

"getting vlog footage what do you mean?" Josh said as David laughed. "okay okay enough" Jason said walking over to us. "hi baby" David said wrapping his arm around me and kissing the top of my head. "Hi" I said smiling back at him.

"who's ready to get fucked up!" Heath said walking into the backyard with Zane. We laughed and I looked over at them.

"Can Luna get drunk for once" Zane said pointing at me. "hell no" I said making them all laugh. "one night this summer you have to promise me" Zane said as I laughed. "okay one night just not tonight" I said as he laughed.

~~~

It was getting dark outside and all the guys were setting up fireworks. I walked into the house and into the kitchen. I saw Diamond and Corinna talking alone in the kitchen and they both turned to look at me. "oh I'm sorry" I said backing out the room "it's okay you can stay" Diamond said as I stopped in my tracks.

"are you guys okay?" I asked pointing at them. "we're still friends we talked it out" Corinna said putting her arm around Diamond. "I love you guys" I said walking over to them and hugging them. "I love you guys to" Corinna said laughing "me three" Diamond said as we all laughed.

"We've known each other for 6 fucking years we have to stay friends" Corinna said as we pulled away and all laughed.
"guys were all taking pictures come take some" Liza yelled from outside.

~~~

"okay me and Jason are gonna do the fireworks now" Toddy said walking to the back yard. Everyone was walking down and sitting down. I looked around and saw David in the corner of the yard where no one really was. He was setting down a blanket and I smiled walking over to him.

"who's this for?" I asked making him look up "me and Scott" he said making me laugh and roll my eyes. I sat down and he sat down next to me. I leaned my head on David's shoulder and he wrapped his arm around me.

We heard the fireworks go off and we both looked up. "Luna" David said making me look down at him. "I love you" he said making me smile "I love you to" I said as we both smiled. We leaned in and connected our lips together.

@corinnakopf: 6 years strong 🤞🏼❤️👤:@lunasmith @diamondwhite 📷:@lizakoshy

👤:@lunasmith @diamondwhite
📷:@lizakoshy

liked by zane, daviddobrik and 1,397,397 others

@diamondwhite: none of us were ready for this picture

@lunasmith: oh I look sexy asf

@lizakoshy: my friends are so cute

@daviddobrik: this was in my house

@zane: the girls of the vlog squad

@kristenmcatee: you were all looking at me