49.0 | 3 year

~Luna's POV~

Me and David both walked onto the plane and found a seat. We were leaving Chicago we stayed an extra three days but it was time to go home. "I don't wanna go home" David said looking over at me. "A good thing about going home is tomorrow" I said smiling at him. "oh yeah" he said smiling at me "did you forget?" I asked him making him laugh. "no I didn't forget I just forgot what you were talking about" he said as I rolled my eyes and smiled.

~☀️~

I woke up the next morning and noticed David was laying next to me for once. I rolled over and grabbed my phone turning off my alarm. I had a photo shoot today and had to get up. I walked to the bathroom and took a shower I got out and left my hair down with no makeup. I walked to the closet and changed into black jeans, a white long sleeve shirt and my white slip on vans. I grabbed my purse and walked out the house.

~📷~

I walked into our house and heard david editing in the living room. I set my bag down and walked over to him seeing him sitting on the couch with his headphones on. I walked behind him and wrapped my arms around him pulling a headphone out. "happy three years" I whispered into his ear. He moved his laptop to his side and turned around grabbing me. He moved me over to the couch and I laughed.

"happy three years" he said kissing me "who would've known that you being nervous around me would lead to this" I said as I laid down with my head in his lap. "It's not like I was nervous for no reason" he said making me laugh. "let me give you my present" he said reaching to the table and landing me a bag.

I sat up and faced him as I opened it. It was a black box I opened the box and it was a diamond bracelet. "holy shit how much did this cost?" I asked putting it on my wrist. "a lot" David said making me laugh. "I love it thank you" I said hugging him. "now let me give you my gift" I said standing up and walking to my purse. I grabbed the envelope and walked back sitting back down to him.

"open it" I said handing it to him he opened the envelope and pulled out the piece of paper. "you always wanted to go so I figured why not" I said laughing as he read the paper. "Plane tickets to Paris you got me plane tickets to Paris" he said making me laugh. "yes of course" I said laughing as he hugged me. "holy shit that's like the best gift ever" he said as I laughed again.

"what time is it again?" David asked me as I checked my phone "6" I said as he smiled. "let's go get dressed I made reservations to this fancy restaurant" David said making me smile. "okay bet" I said as we both stood up.

I ended up changing into a black pencil skirt, a black tucked in t shirt, black flats and a black cardigan. I did my makeup lightly and walked out the bathroom. "ohh look at you" David said looking at me up and down. "I know right" I said doing a spin and making him laugh.

"we gotta go or we're gonna be late" He said grabbing my hand. "let's go" I said as we walked out the room.
we walked to the car and both got in. "Okay do you might not like this but I have to blindfold you" David said as I looked at him like he was crazy. "why" I said as he laughed "because I'm taking you to a surprise place" he said as I sighed. "fine" I said as he laughed he put a blindfold on me and started driving. "If someone looked in the car they would think I'm getting kidnapped" I said as we both laughed.

~🚘~

I felt the car stop and heard David park it. "okay stay there" he said opening the door and getting out. My door opened and I felt David grab my hand. "okay be careful" he said as I stepped out the car. He shut the door and we started walking "are we outside?" I asked as I felt the wind. "maybe" he said laughing as I shook my head.

"okay we're almost there hold on stand here" David said letting go of my hand. "talk to me so I know you didn't leave me" I said making him laugh. "okay take you're blindfold off" he said as I grabbed it. I pulled it off my face and smiled. We were in the crystal cave and David set up a table that had food on it and everything.

"David this is so cute I'm gonna cry" I said walking over to him. "you like it?" he asked me as I hugged him. "I love it" I said as he leaned down and kissed me. "this is so cute" I said as we walked to the table and sat down. "I was hoping you would like it" he said smiling at me.

@lunasmith: thank you for sticking around for 3 years I love you and can't wait to go to Paris 👤:@daviddobrik

👤:@daviddobrik

liked by daviddobrik, toddysmith and 4,498,397 others

@daviddobrik: I love you to happy three years ❤️

@diamondwhite: damn it's been three years already

@toddysmith: plug my merch

@corinnakopf: honestly i didn't think you guys would last

@zane: you guys are to cute

(A/N) hey guys i just wanted to say that i've decided that the next chapter is going to be the last chapter but i'm probably gonna make a second one