34.0 | Fight

~Luna's POV~

It's been a week since my mom's funeral and I'm still in Cleveland David went back to L.A. because I told him I wanted to be with my family. Ever since my mom's death I haven't took off her necklace. I wanted to stay with my family but I had to go back to work and home.

I walked out of the airport and saw Diamonds car I walked over to where she was standing and she hugged me. "I'm so sorry" she said as I pulled away "let's not talk about it" I said as she nodded.

~~~

It was later that night around 7 and I had to go talk to David when we were in Cleveland we barley spoke and it was killing me. I got out of bed and walked downstairs to my car I got in and drove to his house.

When I got there I knocked on the door and he opened it "when did you get home?" he asked me. "why did you kiss her?" I asked him as he sighed "do you want to come inside?" he asked me as I shook my head "why did you kiss her?" I asked him again. "I thought it was you, you guys had the same dress on and switched masks I was just as surprised as you" he said as I nodded.

I couldn't stay mad at David I could tell that he was telling the truth and the kiss was a accident but something deep inside of me just wanted to be okay with him again. "thank you for everything" I said hugging him. "what are you talking about?" he asked confused "I'm so sorry for being mad at you I'm happy you surprised me in Cleveland and I know you paid my mom's hospital bill thank you so much" I said not letting him go.

"I don't wanna break up I love you so much" I said pulling away from him "I love you to" he said I grabbed his face and pulled him to me kissing him.

~~~~~

The guys wanted us to go to their house today and I knew it was gonna be awkward. "I hope everyone treats me normal" I said to David as we were in his car. "I told everyone to not talk about it" he said as I looked over at him and smiled. He parked his car and we got out walking to the front door. We walked inside and I saw Liza and Kristen on the couch. We waved at them but walked past to go in the backyard where everyone was.

David walked over to Jason and Josh and I felt someone tap my shoulder. I looked to my side and saw Zane "hey I haven't seen you in forever" he said hugging me. "I know I'm sorry" I said as we pulled away "it's okay everyone needs their mental health time" he said as I nodded.

It actually wasn't weird being at the guys house they were treating me normal and it was nice. It was getting dark out so everyone was inside. I walked into the kitchen and it was crowded it looked like more people showed up. I grabbed a water bottle and took a drink out of it. Someone bumped into me pushing me back into someone else making me spill the water.

"oh my god I'm so sorry" I said turning around and seeing Liza. "what is your problem?" she asked me giving me a dirty look. "It was an accident calm down I can help you clean it" I said grabbing paper towels. "you probably did it on purpose because you're so jealous about me and David" she said making me look up at her with a dirty look.

"what is your problem?" I said getting mad at her "admit it you're scared I'm gonna take your boyfriend" she said making me grip the towel tighter. I wanted to fucking slap this bitch but I had to keep calm. "are you gonna cry?" she asked me because my face gets red when I'm mad. "get something better to cry about like your dead mom" she said as people gasped around us.

I let go of the towel and slapped her in the face. "what the fuck is your problem I was trying to be nice! I should really beat the fuck outta you!" I yelled at this dumb ass bitch. "do it then" she yelled reaching for my necklace and breaking it off of me. I hit her in the nose and bent down picking up the broken necklace. "Luna calm down" David said coming in the middle of us and grabbing my hands. I saw Scotty pulling Liza away "yeah get your little boyfriend to save you" she said as I ran past David trying to beat her ass. David grabbed my waist and picked me up.

He took me out the room to the front yard. "what the fuck happened?" he asked looking at me confused. I was pacing back and forth "I gotta go home" I said sighing. "I knew it would be a bad idea to come here" I said turning to David. "I'll get my keys" he said opening the door and going back inside.

I crouched down on the grass and sat down looking at my mother's necklace. Liza broke it in half and it fucking hurt because I don't think I could fix it. "come on lets go" David said holding his hand out. I looked up and grabbed it as he helped me up. He pulled me into a hug and it was comforting "it's gonna be okay" he said rubbing my hair.

 He pulled me into a hug and it was comforting "it's gonna be okay" he said rubbing my hair

@lunasmith: thank you for always being there for me ❤️
👤:@daviddobrik

liked by daviddobrik, diamondwhite and 2,497,387 others

*comments are disabled for this post*