28.0 | Chicago

"Luna!" David yelled jumping from the corner making me jump. "what the fuck" I said hitting him making him laugh. "how the hell did you get in i'm alone" I said as we walked up the stairs.

"you gave me a key" he said as we walked in my room "oh yeah I forgot" I said as we laughed. "I have a question" he said as we sat on my bed. "what?" I asked confused. "so since I went to Cleveland with you do you want to come to Chicago with me for christmas?" he asked me as I smiled. "I would love to go with you" I said smiling.

~~~

"I'm like excited nervous" I said to David making him laugh. "why?" he asked as we walked onto the plane. "because Im gonna meet your family" I said as he smiled. "you might not understand my mom but it's okay" he said as we laughed.

~~~

We walked off the plane and into the waiting area "Ilya" David said walking over to the guy and hugging him. David talks about Ilya a lot but I never actually met him "this is Luna and Luna this is my bestfriend Ilya" David said as I smiled at Ilya. "hey" I said nicley "hey" he said back smiling at me.

"We gotta go because Alex is outside and is parked illegally" Ilya said as we laughed and started walking away.

~~~

"alright I'll see you guys later" David said to Alex and Ilya as we got out the car. "bye David bye Luna" they said as David shut the door. I waved at them and we turned around walking to the front door of the house. "is your dad hard to please?" I asked making David laugh "no" David said shaking his head and opening the front door.

"David!" I heard a woman say from the other room "Mom?" David said as we walked into the kitchen. I saw a women who looked about 30 something and she was pretty she had short black hair and was about the same height as me. "Hey mom" he said walking over and hugging  her "who's this" she said smiling at me.

"Hi I'm Luna" I said smiling at her "very beautiful" she said hugging me I looked over at David and he was smiling at me. "wheres dad at?" David asked as she pointed into the other room. We walked into the living room and I saw a man who was sitting on the couch. "hey" he said standing up and hugging David.

"Hey I'm Palo" he said reaching out to hug me "hi I'm Luna" I said hugging him back. We pulled away and David was talking to a little boy. "I'm Toby David's favorite brother" Toby said smiling at me "and my only brother" David said making us laugh.

~~~

"Liza keeps texting me" David said as we walked into his room "about what?" I asked confused. "about when our plane lands to text her back?" David said as he made a confused face I rolled my eyes as I put my bag on the bed. "what was that?" David asked as I looked up at him "what?" I asked confused.

"why did you roll your eyes?" he asked me confused I sighed and looked back up at David "okay so I have to tell you something" I said as he looked at me weird. "I heard her say she wants to get back together with you so I asked her about it and she flipped out on me and that's why I left her christmas party so early" I said.

It felt good to have it all off my shoulders but I could tell David was mad. "what did you say to her when you talked?" he asked me confused. "I just told her what I heard and she got mad" I said as he sighed. "I can't believe she wants to get back together" he said looking past me and smiling "David are you serious?" I said as my cheeks heated up.

"Why does it matter if she wants to get back together you're with me" I said looking at him confused. "I-I didn't mean it like that" he said getting defesive "It seems like you want to get back together with her" I said as my body froze up. "No I don't I love you" he said as I shook my head "why were you smiling when you said that?" I asked him as he sat down on the bed.

"I- was I smiling?" he asked me as I rolled my eyes "yes like you wanted her" I said as he grabbed my hands. "I don't want her I want you" he said as I looked back up at his face "Luna will you help me" Toby asked walking into the room. "of course I'll be downstairs in one second" I said as he nodded.

"I'm not sure what to say so I'm going to go" I said letting go of his hands. "Luna please" David said as I walked to the door. "to me it sounds like you need to think yourself" I said looking at him up and down then walking out the room. 

~~~

"what the fuck?" Diamond said over the phone I was on face time with her while I was "in the bathroom". "right and I don't even know what to say" I said biting my nails which is what I do when anxious. "You need to talk to him about Liza" Diamond said as I nodded my head "I have to go were going to go eat dinner" I said as she nodded.

"see you later" she said "okay bye Diamond" I said hanging up the phone. I locked my phone and put it in my back pocket and walked out of the bathroom. I walked over to the dinning room and sat down next to David. "after dinner can we talk" David asked me as I looked up at him. "please" I said as he sighed.

@lunasmith: Chicago is pretty fun so far 📷:@daviddobrik

📷:@daviddobrik

liked by daviddobrik, corinnakopf and 2,497,487 others

@daviddobrik: you're pretty cute

@corinnakopf: wish i knew you were going to Chicago

@diamondwhite: you should've went to cleveland hoe

@fanaccount: you guys are cute as shit

@zane: nice shirt