35.0 | Eviction

~Lunas POV~

"Diamond I'll be back" I said walking out of the house I was going to go get my necklace fixed. I walked to my car and got inside driving to the closest jeweler. I don't know what Liza did after the fight but Zane told me that no one was talking to her because of what she said to me.

~~~

"so can you fix it?" I asked while playing with my hands "of course I can fix anything" Josh said smiling at me. Josh was the same guy who made David's ring that I got him for our one year. "oh great thank you" I said sighing of relief "It would be about 10,000 dollars though" he said half smiling at me.

"the ring I got David wasn't even that much" I said as he sighed "I know but these diamonds are from Italy and that's the only place you can get them" he said as I sighed getting out my card. "okay you have to split it between all three cards" I said handing him the cards. "okay that's fine with me" he said taking the cards to the cash register.

~~~

I parked my car in the driveway and saw Diamond talking to our landlord at the front door. I got worried because I saw a U haul in the street parked. "what's going on?" I asked walking up to them "he's kicking us out" Diamond said with an attitude. "why?" I asked turning to him "I got two guys who wanna buy the house and will pay twice as much as you to" he said while smoking a cigarette.

"you guys have to be out by tonight" he said taking a drag out of the cancer stick and showing no emotion. "what the hell where are we supposed to go?" I said as he shrugged "I don't really know or care" he said laughing. "you're a fucking asshole" I said walking in the house next to Diamond. "hey maybe you guys can find a nice guy live with him as a housewife" he said smiling at us.

"maybe you can find a wife then come to us about what we should do" I said shutting the door in his face. "fuck!" I yelled as Diamond sighed "what the hell are we gonna do" she said looking up at me. "what kind of asshole does that" I said walking into the livnig room and seeing the boxes. "I'll call Harper she can come help us" Diamond said as I nodded.

I wanted to call David but I didn't want to get him involved into this so I just took some boxes upstairs to my room. I went to my bathroom and opened a box and started putting stuff in it my phone started ringing and I saw it was facetime from David. I answered the phone and set it up "hey" he said smiling at me "hey" I said smiling back. "what are you doing?" he asked me confused.

"I came home and our landlord was here and kicked me and Diamond out we have to leave by tonight" I said looking down and putting dtuff in the boc. "I don't know what were gonna do" I said looking back up at the phone. "you can stay with me until you guys find a place" he said as I shook my head.

"I'll feel like I'm intruding I couldn't" I saiad closing the boc and putting tape on it. "It's fine I want you there" he said smiling at me. "Okay I'll see you later tonight we have to pack up everything" I said as he nodded. "okay bye Luna love you" he said smiling at me "bye love you to" I said smiling at the camera then hanging up.

~~~

"Harper can you hand me the tape" I asked as she nodded and threw it my way. "I got the pizza" Diamond said walking into the house. "oh thank god I'm so hungry" Harper said as we walked into the kitchen. "so where are you staying tonight?" Diamond asked me as we sat down. "David said I could stay with him till we find a new place but if you don't have a place we can rent a hotel room" I said as she shook her head. "no I'm staying with Harper" she said as I nodded "okay" I said nodding my head.

~~~

It was around 10 at night and me, Diamond and Harper put all our furiture in a storeage unit but took our clothing and bathroom boxes. "guess that's everything" Diamond said as we stood in the living room "I'm sad this was our first apartment" I said as she nodded. "It's okay we'll still see each other" she said as I nodded.

"Diamond you ready?" Harper asked walking into the room "yeah" she said turning around to Harper. "thank you for helping us today" I said to Harper as she nodded "of course" she said smiling at me. "I'll see you guy later" I said to them as they nodded "bye" I heard Diamond say as they walked out the house.

~~~

I parked my car and grabbed a box from the backseat walking up to Davids house. He opened the door and smiled at me "I'm so excited" he said smiling at me and making me laugh. "only temporary" I said as he rolled his eyes walking past me.

@lunasmith: me and diamond got evicted today so cheers to that

liked by diamondwhite, daviddobrik and 3,965,753 others

@diamondwhite: we got kicked out for no reason

@daviddobrik: i'm excited so

@zane: lmfao really why

@fanaccount: no you guys are bestfriend goals

@corinnakopf: we should buy a house