47.0 | Engagement

~Lunas POV~

"it's official" David said to Jason as I walked into the house. "hell yeah" Jason said high fiving David. "what's official?" I asked confused making them turn to me. "we're going on tour" he said as I smiled. "when?" I asked walking over to them. "next week we're gonna be gone for like two weeks" David said as I nodded.

"well fucking congratulations" I said hugging them both. "you can come if you want?" David said as I shook my head. "I'm sorry that's a strong pass" I said making them laugh.

~~~

I woke up and saw David laying down on his phone next to me. "good morning" he said as I smiled "good morning" I said cuddling next to him. "I don't want you to leave" I said closing my eyes and hugging him. Today was the day everyone was leaving for the views tour. "I know but it's for two weeks it will be okay" he said as I nodded.

"I'm gonna get up and take a shower" David said getting out of bed. "okay" I said standing up I walked over to the closet and changed into leggings, a light pink long sleeve shirt. I walked to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, washed my face and everything else.

~~~

David walked out our room with a suitcase behind him. "when are they coming?" I asked standing up from the couch. "he said they'll be here in 15 minutes" he said as I nodded. I walked over to him and hugged him "I'm not dying" He said as we both laughed. "you better leave me a hoodie" I said looking up at him.

"you know I got you with the views hoodie" he said looking down at me and wrapping his arms around me. "you should fly out to one show" he said as I pretended to think about it. "maybe I'll come out to Chiagco" I said as he smiled. "you totally should it's our last show to" he said as I smiled. "we'll see" I said as he leaned down and kissed me.

We heard a car honking outside "that's my ride" he said as I sighed. "I love you have a safe trip and text me before you take off and when you land" I said hugging him. "okay mom" he said as he laughed. He leaned down and I kissed him "I love you" he said smiling "I love you to" I said kissing him one more time.

"have fun" I said as he walked to the door "I will bye" he yelling while walking out the house. The door shut and I looked around the house. "holy shit I'm alone" I said smiling and looking around the dirty house. "I need to fucking clean" I said walking over to the broom.

~~~

I woke up the next morning all alone in the bed. I got up and walked to the bathroom starting the shower. I checked my phone and saw Diamond texted me.

I locked my phone and got in the shower

I locked my phone and got in the shower. When I got out I changed into vintage shorts, a grey big t shirt that I tucked in to the shorts and grey vans. I left my hair down and left myself with no makeup.

Someone knocked at the door and I walked out the room to the front door. I opened the door and saw Diamond "hey" I said hugging her. "let me grab my purse" I said as she nodded. I grabbed my purse and we walked outside.

~~~

"so what you been up to?" Diamond asked me as we sat down at the table. "nothing really just sitting at home" I said making her laugh. "well what about you?" I asked her as she took a drink of her water. "well" she said sticking her hand out to me "holy shit" I said seeing the Diamond on her finger.

"you got engaged!" I said smiling at her  "yeah two days ago" she said as we both laughed. "I'm so proud" I said hugging her over the table "how did she do it?" I asked her confused. "at the beach there were rose pedals and candles" she said as I smiled. "that's so cute I love it" I said as we both laughed.

~~~

"today was fun" I said as Diamond parked her car in my driveway. "right It was nice after we haven't hung out in a while" she said as I nodded. "I still can't believe you got engaged" I said as we both laughed. "I love you" I said hugging her "I love you to" she said as I pulled away. "bye see you soon" I said  opening the car door "bye" she said as I got out shutting the door.

I walked in the house and locked the door. I walked to my room and changed into a tank top and sweatpants. I walked to the bathroom and put my hair in a bun then a face mask on. I grabbed my laptop and walked to the living room setting it down.

My phone started ringing and I looked down to see it was David. "David!" I yelled smiling and answering the phone. "hey babe" David said as I set my phone up so he could see me. "where are you?" I asked him noticing he was sitting in a room. "I'm in the living room of the hotel we're staying at we just got done with a show" he said as I nodded.

"was it fun?" I asked him as he nodded "yeah I wish you were here it would make it more fun" he said making me smile. "I miss you to" I said smiling at the camera.

@daviddobrik: I miss you and wish you were with us love you baby ❤️👤:@lunasmith

👤:@lunasmith

liked by lunasmith, diamondwhite and 3,397,387 others

@lunasmith: awww love you too baby ❤️🥰

@fanaccount: omg too cute

@zane: this is what you did instead of coming out

@corinnakopf: I miss you to bitch

@diamondwhite: cuties