7.0 | Surprise Trip

~Luna's POV~

"damn you guys are cute" Diamond said making me smile I told her everything that happened between me and David. "thanks I hope he actually talks to Liza about it though" I said as she nodded. "he will Davids a good guy" she said as I nodded "yeah" I said smiling.

My phone rang and I saw it was Corinna facetiming me I picked up my phone and answered it. "hey" she said smiling at me "hey bitch" I said smiling at her as Diamond got in the camera. "are you guys doing something today?" she asked me as I shook my head "no why?" I asked. "can you guys come over we have a surpise for you" she said as I looked at Diamond.

"good or bad surprise?" Diamond asked as Corinna smiled "good surprise it's awesome" she said smiling. "okay who's house?" I asked "Toddys" she said as I nodded "we'll be over soon" I said. "okay bye Luna bye Diamond" she said "bye" me and Diamond said at the same time.

I hung up the phone and we both stood up "get ready and meet here after" I said as she nodded. We walked upstairs and I walked to my room. I walked to the bathroom and did my hair and makeup I walked to the closet and changed into pink camo pants, white slip on vans and a white t shirt crop top then I walked downstairs.

~~~

We got to the house and walked up to the door. I opened the door and saw Corinna and Toddy sitting on the couch. "Hey guys" Corinna said smiling at us "hey bitch" Diamond said walking over and sitting next to her. David walked in the room and over to me "hey" he said hugging me "hi" I said smiling at him.

"okay so were going to get right into it" Corinna said as me and David walked to the other couch and sat down. "and I'm gonna vlog it" he said pulling out his camera and recording as we laughed. "we have to blindfold you guys" Corinna said smiling as David and Toddy laughed.

"what the fuck, why" Diamond said as I laughed. "because it makes it fun" David said as Toddy pulled out two blindfolds. "last time you did this I met Josh Peck so" I said making them laugh. "I wanna meet Josh Peck" Diamond said making us laugh. Toddy walked over to me and put the blindfold on and Corinna did the same to Diamond.

"okay stand up and we'll lead you somewhere" David said as I stood up. "grab my hand" he said I lifted my hand out and grabbed his hand "grab my hand" I heard Corinna say probably to Diamond. "I'm Scared where are we going?" I asked as David laughed "okay step over" David said as I moved my leg.

"am I in the tub?" I asked confused as David let go off my hand. "yes now sit down" I said sitting down I felt someones leg hit mine. "Diamond is that you?" I said as she laughed "yes" she said "okay now Josh!" I heard David yell as I felt little pecks of things fall on me. I jumped up and jumped out of the bath taking off the blindfold.

"what the fuck was that?" Diamond said making David laugh I looked in the tub and saw oatmeal. "it was just oatmeal" David said as I started laughing "and josh peck" Diamond said pointing at Josh. She ran to him and hugged him "I'm Diamond" she said to him "and I'm Josh" he said smiling at her.

"enough talking what's that?" David said pointing at he ground at two enevelops. One said Diamond and the other said Luna. I picked mine up and looked at him confused. "what's this?" I said as he laughed "open it" he said laughing.

Me and Diamond opened the enevlopes and I pulled out a piece of paper I unfolded it and saw a plane ticket to Hawaii. "were all going tomorrow" David said as I smiled at him "oh my god thank you so much!" Diamond said and running to David hugging him. "are you serious thank you" I said doing the same thing.

"okay now a thumbnail" he said as we laughed David handed Josh his camera and me, Diamond and David all posed. "Surprised them with what?" Josh said making us laugh.

~~~

We spent all day with them and it was fun as hell a couple more people came over throughout the day making the house more filled. "Luna and Diamond you wanna do a mukbong with me" Trisha asked as I smiled "hell fucking yeah" I said making her laugh "taco bell please" Diamond said as I laughed.

We all walked outside and got into her pink car as she started driving. "Luna can I ask you something?" Trisha said as I nodded "yeah of course" I said looking at her. "is there something between you and David cause I can feel that connection" she said making me and Diamond laugh.

"yes there is" Diamond said as I smacked her arm "ohh I knew it" she said smiling. "We kinda made out twice and I don't know I really like him" I said smiling. "aww you're blushing just talking about it" Trisha said as we all laughed.

~David's POV~

"David can I talk to you?" Liza asked me as I looked down at her "yeah of course" I said nodding. We walked out the room and walked to the backyard where no one was. "okay so I know we've been broken up for a while but I miss you" she said as I looked at her surprised. "would you want to get back together?" she asked me half smiling.

"Liza I..." I said trailing off and making her look down "It's okay I understand" she said said "It's just I'm finally moving on from you" I said as she nodded. "Also I'm-" I started before I got cut off "Liza come take pictures with us" Kristen yelled from the house. "I'll be right there" Liza yelled back then looking at me again. I was gonna tell Liza about how I was talking to Luna but it could wait.

"continue" she said as I shook my head "no I wasn't gonna say anything" I said as she smiled. "It's okay I just thought I should see how you feel about it" she said shrugging. "it's okay I promise" she said as I nodded. She stood up and walked away and I rubbed my face.

@lunasmith: David surprised us with tickets to hawaii 👤:@diamondwhite📷:@corinnakopf

👤:@diamondwhite
📷:@corinnakopf

liked by diamondwhite, corinnakopf and 1,308,398 others

@daviddobrik: you're welcome 😘

@diamondwhite: aye this mad cute

@corinnakopf: my bestfriends cute as shit

@zane: y'all cute

@kristenmcatee: cuties 😍😍😍😍

@lizakoshy: 😍😍😍