48.0 | tour

~Luna's POV~

It's been two weeks since everyone left for tour and my life was boring without all my friends. I missed everyone and wasn't doing anything so I decided to go to the Chicago show. My plane was leaving in a couple hours and I had to get ready.

~✈️~

My plane landed and I quickly walked off I didn't see David but I saw Corinna. "what's up bitch" I said walking over and hugging her. "oh my god I missed you so much" she said making me laugh.

"so everyone knows but David?" I asked her as we walked to her car. "yep" she said as we laughed "he's at his parents house and we have our last show tonight" she said as I nodded. "oh my god I'm so excited I haven't seen him in forever" I said as she laughed.

~🚘~

We got to the house and I smiled getting out the car. "thanks Corinna see you tonight" I said hugging her again. "bye" she said closing her car door. I grabbed my bag and walked up to the house door. I knocked on the door and a couple seconds later it opened and I saw David's mom. "Luna hello!" she said hugging me "David said you weren't coming" she said as I laughed. "he actually doesn't know and I'm surprising him" I said as she smiled. "that's great" she said as I stepped in the house.

"hey" Jason said walking over to me holding David's camera. "I have him on the floor blindfolded he was talking about how he didn't have vlog footage" Jason said as I laughed. I walked into the living room quietly and saw David laying on the ground with Trisha and Jason in the room. "it better not be a animal this is my parents house" David said making Jason and Trisha laugh.

I crouched down next to him and put my head above him "okay take it off" Jason said as he moved his blindfold. He smiled when he saw me and sat up hugging me "I missed you so much" he said as I smiled hugging him back. "I missed you to" I said as he pulled away and kissed me. "I'm so glad you're here" he said pulling away from me and smiling. "aww you guys are so cute" Trisha said making us laugh.

~~~

We were at the venue of where the show was gonna be and we were all about to go on stage. "we literally just talk to fans and do skits" David said to me as I nodded.

We all walked in the venue from the halls and everyone started screaming. We all split up and I walked down the isle seeing the fans. "Luna!" I heard a couple people yell. I turned my head and saw three girls and a guy staring at me in awe. "hello whats your guys name?" I asked them nicely. "oh my god I'm Evan" the boy said to me as I smiled. "can we take a picture" he asked me as I nodded. "of course" I said as he pulled out his phone and took a picture.

~~~

We walked off stage and everyone started talking. "holy shit that was fun" I said turning to David. "I told you, you would like it" he said smiling at me as we walked to the back room. "now we have meet and greet where some fans come in here and take pictures with us" he said as I nodded. "I'll chill on the couch" I said as he nodded.

When we were all done with everything at the venue we took a group photo for memories then all left. Everyone was going back to L.A. tonight except for me, David and Corinna. Corinna was gonna stay for her family and me and David were gonna stay for his family.

Me and David drove back to his house and walked in. I saw Davids siblings in the living room. "Luna!" Toby yelled running to me and hugging me. "Hey Toby" I said hugging him back "Hi girls" I said waving at David's sister "David said you weren't coming" Ester said hugging me. "surprise" I said making them laugh.

"hate to break this love circle but I'm taking her upstairs" David said walking into the living room and making me laugh. "bye guys see you tomorrow" I said waving at them and walking out the room. "bye" Toby said waving at me as me and David walked up the room.

We walked into David's old room and he shut the door. "It's been too long without you" David said walking over to the bed and sitting next to me. "I know tell me about it" I said kissing him.

He grabbed my waist and pulled me on top of his lap. I wrapped my arms around him and he depended the kiss. He pulled away and looked up at me "god I wish we were home alone" he said in a raspy voice making me bite my lip. "ya know there's a shower" I said pointing at the bathroom and making him smile.

@lunasmith: idk why I missed him he loves bullying me👤:@daviddobrik

👤:@daviddobrik

liked by daviddobrik, diamondwhite and 3,497,497 others

@daviddobrik: well i LOVE you

@diamondwhite: you left me all alone in L.A.

@harperwilliams: you have me @diamondwhite

@fanaccount: omg I loved you being at the show today

@evanrhoads: omg I loved meeting you today you were so nice

@lunasmith: omg thank you so much @evanrhoads