16.0 | Announcement

~Luna's POV~

"Hey" I said walking into David's house and hugging him. "hey babe" he said kissing me. "so I was thinking" I said walking over and sitting on a chair. "about what?" he said looking at me confused. "about us?" I said as he walked over and sat down next to me.

"are we breaking up?" he asked me seriously. "David no" I said laughing "good" he said sighing of relief. "Do you wanna tell the fans?" I asked him smiling. Me and David have been together for about 2 months now and it was hard to hide from people.

"I'm kinda nervous" David said smiling at me. "why?" I asked confused. "I don't know it's just I'm scared the fans will be mad at me" David said as I looked at him confused. "why would they be mad at you?" I said "because when me and Liza broke up they were mad at me maybe they'll be mad I'm dating someone new?" he said shrugging.

"Well fuck them they should be happy for you not mad at you" I said making him half smile. "I love you" he said kissing me "I love you to" I said smiling at him. "we can tell the fans but in a fun way" he said making me laugh "what do you mean by that" I said as we both laughed.

~~~

"that's it for today's vlog and it's been kinda obvious so we're just gonna let you know in case you already don't know" David said as we were both sitting on the couch. "Luna you ready?" he asked looking at me smiling. "I'm pregnant" "we're dating" David and me said at the same time. "what?" he said looking at me serious as I tried to not laugh.

He turned off the camera and I started laughing. "my god" I said as we both laughed. "that outro is going into today's vlog" David said smiling. There was a knock at David's door and I looked at him confused. "Oh I forgot that Josh and Jonah were coming over to film" David said as I continued to look at him confused.

"who's Jonah?" I asked as we both got off the couch. "our friend but we call him Nick" David said as we walked to the door. David opened the door and josh walked in with another guy and Josh was holding bags. "Hey David hey Luna" Josh said hugging me. "Hi Josh" I said back to him "oh Nick this is my girlfriend Luna" David said referring to me.

"Hey" he said smiling at me "Hi" I said back to him. They walked in and David shut the door locking it. "are you guys filming a mukbong?" I asked walking over to Josh. "yeah a chicken finger Mukbong you wanna be in it?" Josh asked turning on his camera.

"sure" I said smiling and sitting down next to Josh. David walked over and sat down next to me and Nick sat next to Josh. "Hey guys I'm here with David, Nick and Luna who's new on my channel" Josh said making me smile. "you went all out" David said looking around at all the food.

~~~

I walked to the living room of David's house while they finished the mukbong. I brought my camera over and set it up turning it on. "Hey guys welcome back and I asked you guys on twitter to ask me questions for a q and a so let's get started" I said pulling out my phone.

"also if you hear background noise it's because Josh Nick and David are filming" I said making them all laugh. "David the first question asks if we're dating" I said as we both laughed. "yes matter of fact we are dating" I said smiling. "she's pregnant" David yelled as I laughed. "I'm not" I said shaking my head as we all laughed.

~~~

It was later that night and Nick and Josh went home and it was just me and David. We were sitting in his bed laying down and watching bird box because everyone was hyping it up so we wanted to try it. "I'm happy Corinna convinced you to go to that party" he said making me laugh. "me to" I said laughing a little bit.

David leaned down and kissed me. I smiled as he moved on top of me. I ran my hands through his hair and felt him move his hands down to my pants. "Is it okay" he asked breaking the kiss "yes" I said smiling at him.

@lunasmith: I'm not single anymore! 👤:@daviddobrik

👤:@daviddobrik

liked by daviddobrik, diamondwhite and 10,486,386 others

@lunasmith: holy shit this blew up

@daviddobrik: love you babe ❤️

@diamondwhite: yes finally!

@corinnakopf: y'all cute

@lizakoshy: yes i'm so happy for you guys! ❤️

@fanaccount: we love a supportive ex

@fanaccount2: OMG YAY YOU GUYS ARE CUTE

@hateaccount: ummmm? i think tf not? lmfao

@daviddobrik: meet my new girlfriend everyone 👤:@lunasmith

👤:@lunasmith

liked by zane, scottysire and 11,497,387 others

@zane: my fav couple

@scottysire: I took this by the way the 11 million who followed should follow me

@lunasmith: this picture is cute as shit wtf

@toddysmith: such an aesthetic couple

@hateaccount: lmfao what? she's ugly as fuck

@fanaccount: we love supportive friends