21 | The truth

~David's POV~

I was sitting down on my couch watching a movie. It's been three nights since I found out about Luna. I haven't been talking to her but she still calls me. We haven't broken up it's just I need time to think.

There was a knock at my front door and I sighed getting up. I walked to the front door and opened it to see Liza. "hey what are you doing here?" I asked as she walked inside. "David I fucked up" she said looking at me wide eyed.

"what? what happened?" I asked looking at her confused. "I went to Lucas house and found another girls underwear" she said as I sighed. "I'm sorry that sucks" I said as she shook her head. "that's not it what if Luna wasn't lying" she said looking at me. "Just because Lucas was cheating on you doesn't mean Luna didn't try to hook up with him" I said as Liza gave me a dirty look.

"that came out really rude I'm sorry" I said as she sighed. "Listen think of it as how you want but I know now that Luna was telling the truth and I'm saying sorry" Liza said walking past me and out the house.

~Luna's POV~

"Luna!" I heard Diamond yell from downstairs. I was upstairs in my room laying down. I haven't been doing much since the night at the guys house. "Luna" Diamond said making me turn around to her. I saw her standing in the door frame with Liza standing behind her.

"oh hey" I said sitting up and rubbing my eyes. "I'm gonna leave you guys here" Diamond said walking away. "hey" Liza said walking into the room awkwardly "hey" I said as she walked over and sat on the bed. "so I found another girls underwear at Lucas house" she said catching me off guard.

"oh" was all I could form to come out my mouth. "I'm so sorry I know now that you were lying" Liza said breaking the awkward tension in the room. "I feel terrible for telling David and blaming you" she said as I smiled. "It feels so good to hear you say that" I said as she smiled. "can we still be friends?" she asked as I nodded "of course" I said hugging her.

"I talked to David today" she said pulling away from me. "he said that just because of what happened doesn't mean you still didn't try to cheat on him" Liza said as my heart dropped. "I have to talk to him but he won't return my calls" I said as Liza thought for a moment.

"how about I tell him to hang out tonight but instead of me going you show up" she said making me smile "okay" I said quietly.

~~~

I got out the shower and did my hair and makeup. I changed into leggings and a black thrasher shirt along with my black vans. I grabbed my purse and phone and walked downstairs and outside.

~~~

I got to Davids house and parked my car taking a deep breath I really hope that this wouldn't go wrong. I got out of the car and walked up to Davids front door I grabbed the extra key David gave me and put it in the lock. I opened the door and walked in locking it again "hey Li.." David said then trailing off when he saw me.

"Hey David" I said as we both stood there awkwardly David didn't look any better than me. He was wearing black sweatpants along with a black t shirt, his hair was a mess and he had dark circles under his eyes. "what are you doing here?" he asked me quietly "to talk to you" I said walking closer to him.

"go home" he said looking down at me as I sighed "we have to talk about this I don't even know if we're together anymore" I said as tears started to well up in my eyes. David didn't say anything and I looked up at him to see him looking down at his feet. "you haven't talked to me for like a week" I said as he rolled his eyes. "what am I supposed to say you tried to cheat on me" he said as I sighed.

"No I didn't David you have to believe me" I said grabbing his hands as he looked down at them. His facial expression changed and he looked up at me "what's that?" he asked moving my arm to the side so he could see my wrist. I looked down and saw that there were bruises on my wrist from when Lucas grabbed me.

"Did he hurt you?" David asked looking up at me "he grabbed me and wouldn't let me leave" I said sighing as David let go of my wrist. "I'm so sorry I didn't believe you" he said pulling me into a hug as I sighed. "I should have believed you over Liza and even when Liza told me about Lucas cheating I still didn't believe her" he said.

I pulled away from him and looked up at him "It's okay I understand why you didn't believe us" I said as he gave me a half smile. "I still feel horrible about not talking to you for a week" he said as I gave him a fake smile. "I'm just glad it's all over" I said hugging him again "I love you just know that" I said looking up at him and making him smile. "I love you to" he said back to me he leaned down and kissed me and it made me feel a thousand times better.

 "I love you to" he said back to me he leaned down and kissed me and it made me feel a thousand times better

@lunasmith: this is my cute ass best friend 
👤:@diamondwhite

liked by diamondwhite, daviddobrik and 2,938,387 others

@diamondwhite: yes bitch we're cute as shit

@lizakoshy: I took this btw

@daviddobrik: you're so cute

@fanaccount: you guys are cute as shit

@corinnakopf: I love my best friends

(A/N) sorry for this shitty ass editing lmfao