20.0 | Cheater

~Luna's POV~

Zane was throwing a party tonight and we were all invited to go over there. I walked into the house with Diamond following me. "I'm gonna get drunk" Diamond said making me laugh as she walked away. I walked to the kitchen and no one was really in there everyone was mostly outside.

I grabbed a red cup and started pouring something I felt someone grab my waist and I turned around and saw Lucas? "what the fuck are you doing" I said hitting his chest as he put his hands up. "come on you know you miss me" he said trying to wrap his arms around my waist "stop touching me" I said pushing him off me and walking to the other side of the room.

"you date one of my best friends" I said looking at him like he was done "she doesn't know I cheated so you can be one of the girls" he said as I looked at him angry. "what the fuck is wrong with you" I said hitting him "you never learn when to stop" I said hitting him again. "I'm fucking telling Liza" I said walking away.

I felt him grab my wrist tightly and I turned around to face him "let me go" I said looking at him confused. "you're not gonna tell Liza" he said as I froze up "hey Lucas" I heard someone say I looked up and saw Liza. He let go of my wrist and turned around to her "come on you're taking forever" she said as he walked over to her.

She whispered something to him and he nodding walking outside "are you okay?" she asked me she probably noticed my face. "uh yeah" I said pulling my sleeve down "okay just making sure" she said smiling at me as I gave her a half smile. She turned around and walked outside and I turned around and walked to the bathroom.

"when did you get here?" David asked standing in front of me I looked up and gave him a half smile. "just a couple minutes ago" I said as he looked at me confused "are you okay?" he asked me "uh yeah I have to go to the bathroom" I said walking past him and into the bathroom.

I ran my hands through my hair and sighed looking in the mirror what the fuck would I say to Liza. I was about to cry but I didn't I fixed up my hair and walked out the bathroom I walked outside and saw Liza talking to Lucas. "Liza I have to talk to you" I said grabbing her arm "Lucas already told me" she said looking at me with a dirty look.

"you tried to hook up with him" she said as my face dropped "No! I would never do that to you or David he tried to hook up with me and he told me that he was cheating on you" I said as she shook her head. "why would you do that to me?" she said with tears welling up "I'm telling David" she said as my heart dropped.

"I didn't fucking try to hook up with him!" I yelled as she shook her head "whatever I'm telling David" she said walking past me. "what the fuck is wrong with you!" I yelled hitting Lucas in the chest. "why would you do this to me!" I yelled as tears started welling up in my eyes. He didn't say anything and his face was hard to tell.

I walked into the house and saw Liza and David talking I walked over to them and they looked at me David was on the verge of crying and Liza was looking at me disgusted. "David I didn't try to hook up with him he tried to hook up with me and he told me he cheated on Liza" I said as I started crying. Liza walked away and David didn't say anything "David you have to believe me Lucas cheated on me and he's cheating on Liza" I said as he was looking down at the floor.

"I gotta go home" he said walking past me and out of the house "fuck!" I yelled as I started crying. "what happened?" Diamond asked walking over to me and hugging me "I wanna go home" I said as she nodded. "okay we can go home" she said as we walked outside and into the car.

On the car ride home I told Diamond about everything that happened. "why the fuck would Lucas ever do that?" she said as I shook my head. "I don't know but David doesn't believe me and were probably going to break up" I said as I started crying more.

~~~

"David please answer your phone you know I wouldn't do that to you" I said talking into the phone. "David I love you and I wouldn't do that" I said as I started crying "please believe me" I said then hanging up the phone.

 "David I love you and I wouldn't do that" I said as I started crying "please believe me" I said then hanging up the phone

@lunasmith: fuck people trying ruin me

liked by corinnakopf, diamondwhite and 1,497,397 others

@corinnakopf: damn bitch you cute asf

@fanaccount: who's this cute in a face mask

@diamondwhite: I'll fight their bitch ass

@hateaccount: ew bitch you're ugly as fuck

@zane: next coffee talk?

@fanaccount2: are her and David still together?

@heathhussar: what happened b