36.0 | Big break

I woke up the next morning in David's bed I looked around and he wasn't in the room. My phone started ringing and I saw it was Josh. "hey" I said answering the phone "hey your necklace is done if you wanna come get it today" he said as I smiled "oh my god yes thank you so much" I said standing up.

"okay bye" I said moving my phone and hanging up. I walked to Davids bathroom and took a shower when I got out I changed into leggings, a click bait sweatshirt and my black vans. I left my hair down and walked out of Davids room to see him on the couch editing. "nice sweater" he said as I laughed "thanks" I said walking over to him and sitting down.

"are you going somewhere?" he asked me as I nodded "yeah I'm going to get my necklace and look at apartments" I said as he nodded. "are you edger to leave?" he asked me as I shook my head. "No I would love to stay here with you it's just I feel like I'm intruding" I said as he nodded. "It's okay I don't think you are" he said making me smile "I love you I'll see you later" I said kissing him "I love you to" he said back to me.

~~~

"Thank you Josh" I said as he handed me back the necklace and I put it on. "see you later" I said waving at him "bye" he said back as I walked out the store. My phone started ringing and I pulled it out seeing that it was my manager Arianna. "hello" I said answering the phone as I got in my car "Luna big news you know Vogue?" she asked me.

"yes I'm not stupid" I said as she laughed "they might want you on the cover of the July paper" she said as my heart dropped. "holy shit are you serious?" I said as she laughed "yes I have a meeting with them today" she said "oh my god well let me know what they say" I said freaking out on the inside.  "okay I gotta go I'll call you later" she said "okay bye" I said hanging up the phone. "holy shit!" I said while smiling.

~~~

It was around six and me and Diamond were looking at apartments all day but she didn't seem intrested in any of them. When I got to Davids house I opened the door and walked inside. "what is this?" I said smiling and looking around.

He had the lights to a mood setting and the table was put up nicely and he was making dinner. "I know you have been stressed out lately so I made you dinner" he said as I smiled and walked over to him. "this is too cute" I said kissing him "thank you" I said looking around "of course now I have bad news" he said as I turned around and looked at him confused.

"what is it?" I asked him "I kind of burnt the food so I ordered Chipotle" he said making me laugh. "it's okay" I said as we both laughed there was a knock at the door adn David walked past me "sit down" he said as I walked over to the table. I sat down and I checked my phone to see if Arianna texted me.

He walked back to the table and sat down "sorry it's not as romantic but it's still something" he said making me laugh. "it's okay" I said laughing "did you find any apartments?" David asked me as I shook my head. "no Diamond didn't like any I have a strong feeling she's going to move in with Harper" I said as we started eating.

"well I don't know about you but I want you to move in" David said catching me off guard "are you just saying that or being serious?" I asked him as he smiled. "no but do you want to?" he asked me as I smiled. "I mean yeah that would be fucking awesome" I said making him laugh "I'm glad you said that" he said as I laughed.

My phone started ringing and I saw it was Arianna "oh my god okay" I said calming down and answering the phone. "Hey Luna I just got out the meeting" she said calmly I put her on speaker and set my phone down. "okay and what did they say?" I asked while playing with my hands "I showed them some of your pictures and they don't want you for July" I said as my heart dropped.

"they want you as June" she said laughing "AHHH yes this is what I needed" I yelled excitedly. "this can really push me out there" I said smiling and looking at David "I'll let the news settle with you I'll talk to you later" she said to me "okay bye Arianna" I said hanging up the phone. "I'm so proud of you" David said hugging me "you know this is the first time in a minute that I've been really happy" I said making him smile.

 "I'm so proud of you" David said hugging me "you know this is the first time in a minute that I've been really happy" I said making him smile

@lunasmith: i moved in with david today
📷:@daviddobrik

liked by daviddobrik, lizakoshy and 2,974,854 others

*comments are disabled for this post*