5

I woke up alone in my room, making me feel excited for Jimin. Is Yoongi opening up his bed for Jimin now? Did they mate last night?

Giggling at the last thought, I got out of bed and picked out clothes for today, going to the bathroom to shower. Once I got out, I went into the kitchen to start making breakfast for the band. Hoseok and Tae arrived at the table first, zipping out of their room at the smell of food. Jungkook came out as well, playing a game on his phone. Namjoon was the fourth to come. But instead of going straight to the table, he leaned against the island in the kitchen and watched me cook.

Lastly, Jimin and Yoongi came out, the omega rubbing his eye sleepily, fingers of his other hand tangled with Yoongi's. And I couldn't help but notice how Jimin smelt like Yoongi and how Jimin was wearing Yoongi's jersey. I guess they didn't mate.

Both Namjoon and I rose a brow at Jimin in Yoongi's jersey. They went to the table and sat next to each other on the bench, Jimin cuddling into his arm sleepily. Namjoon helped me plate breakfast and set plates down in front of the band members, sitting in his usual spot which was next to me. I nudged Jimin's foot while we ate to grab his attention. He looked up at me and I glanced between him and Yoongi as if to ask if anything happened.

He shook his head and continued eating. "I expect details later," I whispered to him under Jungkook and Taehyung's heated debate on best video game. Jimin nodded.
——————
I took Jimin into our room and locked the door, jumping onto the bed and telling him to spill everything.

"I think he heard us," he said, laying on the bed and covering his nose with the jersey to smell Yoongi's scent. "Because he took me to his room and watched movies with me until we fell asleep and even let me cuddle with him."

I squealed and started jumping on my knees in excitement, clapping quickly.

"Did Namjoon come in last night?" He asked.

"No. I think he was in the studio until I fell asleep. I didn't smell him."

There was a knock on the door. "Can an omega join the conversation?"

I got up and pulled Taehyung inside, pushing Hoseok out when he tried coming in.

"Omegas only," I said, sticking my tongue out at him before shutting the door and locking it again. Taehyung used to share a room with Jimin and I, but moved into Hoseok's room after they mated. Taehyung jumped onto my bed and asked what everyone wanted to know so bluntly.

"Did you guys fuck?"

Jimin's face turned bright red. "No!"

"Then why do you smell like him?"

"We just slept together, that's it!"

"What kind of sleep, Jiminie?" I asked tauntingly.

"Sleep sleep! We didn't do that! We just watched movies and cuddled!"

"So you're still a virgin?" Taehyung questioned, leaning close to Jimin.

"Yes! Christ!"

"If I were you and I liked Yoongi like you did, I would've jumped at the chance of sharing a bed with him."

"Hyung!" Jimin whined, hiding his face in Yoongi's shirt. Taehyung laughed.

"I think we gotta be the thirstiest trio of omegas kpop has seen."

"I like it's just us," I giggled too. "Jimin seems too innocent for that."

Jimin chuckled, sounding a bit nervous. "Yeah, I feel weird thinking about it."

"You're hiding something," I realized before I gasped. "You did have sex!"

"No! I swear, we didn't!"

"Then what is it?"

"I know," Taehyung smirked.

"Tell me tell me!"

Jimin looked panicked. "Nothing is going on between me and him!"

"Says the guy who was sucking his dick yesterday," Taehyung snickered.

I looked at Jimin, shocked as he gaped at Taehyung.

"B—But we—we were alone," he whispered, face pale.

"Jimin!" I gasped.

"How long have you and 'alpha' been making out in bathrooms, Min?" Taehyung smirked.

Jimin fidgeted a little bit, not meeting our eyes.

"One year?" Taehyung asked. Jimin shook his head. "Two years? Three years?" Jimin hesitated before nodding.

"THREE YEARS?!" I shrieked. Jimin flinched but slowly nodded. "How could you hide that from me?"

"Because I thought the first time would be the only time. But then we had a really stressful week so I thought we would be done and over it then. But when we couldn't stop doing it, we started being more careful someone would find out. Yoongi never told anyone and so that he wouldn't stop the few interactions we had, I didn't tell anyone either. We were scared someone would try and take us away from each other. I'm sorry," Jimin sniffled. "His touch drives me crazy and I wanted to do the same to him, so I let him do whatever he wanted. And I let it slip that I wanted him to be my alpha last month and now we're sneaking away almost every day."

"So you just like kiss and let him fuck your mouth?" Taehyung summed up.

Jimin nodded. "Please don't be mad hyung," he whined to me. "And please don't tell the staff."

"I'm not mad, Minie. I just kinda wish you told me sooner," I said, wrapping my arms around him. Taehyung joined the hug.

"If it makes you feel better, Hobi and I actually fucked around before we went into the band," Taehyung said.

"Really?"

"Yeah. I had gotten to Seoul and needed money and he had it. First it was dates, but then turned into making out on the couch, and then I wound up sleeping with him." Jimin and I looked at him in shock. "What? He's good in bed."

Jimin gagged and I giggled.