9

I looked away as Namjoon pulled off his shirt and tugged off his socks. My face turned red when I was pulled close by the hips.

"You did this to yourself, hyung," he whispered in my ear, amping up his scent to make me want to buckle my knees. "Take your clothes off and we can shower together."

My eyes fluttered closed as his breath went down to my neck, taking a deep inhale at my scental gland.

"You smell good. Like always."

I wanted to submit to my alpha, have him drive me over the edge so that he could do whatever he wanted with me. Seeing his wet body in a shower is going to drive me crazy. Then a thought dawned onto me. We might mate in the shower. The touches we gave each other would turn into something much more dirty than friendly. My cheeks flushed when I felt a little bit of slick trickle down my leg in excitement.

But I began taking off my clothes like Namjoon said. And that was how I found myself naked under the water with an alpha who was naked in the shower with me. I would jump every time I saw his hand reaching for something, waiting to see if he would reach for me next.

I smelled his scent slowly rising up over the steam of the water and a few seconds later, his hands resting on my hips. They turned me around and I found myself staring at my soaking alpha. My cheeks flushed at our bodies pressing together, a little more slick dripping down my leg at the feeling of Namjoon's everything against me.

A small "alpha" passed through my lips, making me clap a hand over my mouth and Namjoon lifting a brow.

"Was that an 'alpha' I had heard just there?"

Omegas usually used the term alpha for their mate, but unmated omegas only said it when they were referencing the one they wanted to mate them. Usually, there's only one reaction from an alpha when this happens. So slipping that out was going to get me into trouble.

"N—No."

"Oh, so you won't mind if I just do this, right?" He asked, lowering his hands. My eyes fell shut when I felt him squeeze my butt.

"A—Alpha," I moaned softly. I jumped and looked up at the alpha in front of me. Then I felt something hard on my leg. My eyes widened when I realized what it was.

"That's right," he smirked, eyes darkening into a reddish tint. "I'm your alpha."

My back pressed against the tile, my hands gripping onto his shoulders as he kissed up and down my neck. More slick slipped in between my thighs as his lips worked their magic on me.

I moaned out when he stuck a leg between mine, rubbing myself onto his thigh. Biting my lip, I closed my eyes as I rutted against his leg. More slick escaped.

"Look how wet you're getting for your alpha," he groaned. "Do you wanna mate now?"

I felt my heart tighten at the word mate and I found myself nodding quickly, still moving my hips. Namjoon stalled me and turned me around, getting onto his knees to prep me for the rock hard dick that had been pressing against me. I moaned out loud when he licked over my entrance, slick pouring out now, my body ready for the action about to occur. My alpha sucked at my entrance before sliding his tongue in, making me support myself on the tile wall as he began thrusting his tongue, slipping a finger in before the second and the third and then the fourth.

The alpha stood up and turned me around. His eyes completely red. Then he blinked and shook his head, water going everywhere.

He laughed, almost disbelieving. "We're going to have sex in the shower."

I bit my lip, nodding.

"That's not how we're going to mate."

"W—What?"

I was confused. There was so much lust in his hands when he touched me, what changed?

"If we're going to mate, I don't want it to be a quick fuck. I want it to be long and affectionate. Sorry, but that's how I've always imagined doing it. Jin, I don't want to mate you through fucking like this. I want to make you feel special and make love to you."