13

If you're skipping chapters because of the ships, please don't because the chapter before may hold important info and the order will be lost later on in the book.

I felt Jimin's heat begin to affect me and I couldn't make it out the door before falling apart at the seams, my body screaming for my alpha.

I pulled up the group chat shakily and quickly typed out a command for the other members.

"Don't come home, Jimin is in heat and I'm getting waves of it. Tell the staff members and DONT COME HOME."

I just managed to hit send before the shared heat began attacking me, making me whine out in pain. It's been maybe five years since I've had a heat. I had some making up to do.

Crawling back into bed, I curled up with a Ryan plush Namjoon gave me and moaned, wincing at the blazing pain.

"A—Alpha," I whimpered.
———————
Namjoon:

Hoseok, Yoongi, and I got out of the conference room where we had spoken about the next cypher when Hoseok's phone buzzed and he said he had to go. Hyung and I just decided to go home. Yoongi's phone had died during the meet up and no one remembered a charger, so mine was about to follow. My phone rang while we were in the car, but right as I picked it up, the device turned black and the dead sign popped up onscreen.

I shrugged and set it back down. Yoongi was driving us home just to save time and we finally pulled into the garage. We grabbed our dead phones and got out, still speaking about plans for the next cypher as I unlocked the door, opening it to freeze upon hearing a loud whine.

"Jin?" I asked, walking inside and taking off my shoes and jacket. Yoongi did the same. We went up the stairs and were about to go down the hall to our rooms when there was a very appealing scent and whimpers escaping the door to our right.

Jin and Jimin's door.

I knocked on the door, trying to get over the scent about to drive me wild.

"Is everything okay in there?" Yoongi paused too, inhaling the sweet aroma. Then I heard Jin whining. "I'm going to open the door, okay?"

"N—No!"

But I had opened it. And the scent that rushed up to meet Yoongi and I was enough to bring our alphas out. We saw Jimin and Jin laying in their own beds, faces red and breathing heavily, their pants looking very tight and wet.

I had the right mind to shut the door again, but both of us were sexually aroused now.

"They're in heat," I muttered. Yoongi's eyes had turned bright red.

"I'll get Jimin, you can get Jin." I nodded at the plan, letting Yoongi open the door only for him to groan before shutting it again. "I can't go in there and walk past Jin. I'm going to go insane and fuck Jimin in front of him."

"Okay, you go into your room, I'll grab Jin and take him to my room since he's closer and you take Jimin wherever."

"Good for me," he grunted, trying to fight his alpha instincts for a few moments. He quickly went into his room and shut the door.

I took a deep breath before opening the door a third time, the scent that hit me starting to turn me on. Quickly, I ran inside and scooped up Jin, my eyes rolling into the back of my head at the smell and running back out and into my room, shutting the door and locking it, tossing the omega onto my bed and tearing off my clothes immediately. I climbed on top of Jin and used my claws to rip and tear at fabric, smashing my lips against Jin's as I stripped him.

He was covered in a fine layer of sweat, slick already staining my sheets. The omega was crying, making me panic.

"Al—Alpha," he cried. "It hurts."

"It won't for long, baby," I assured him, stroking his member and amping up my scent. I circled my fingers on the ring of wet, fluttering muscle and plunged two fingers in. A strangled moan left his mouth and he even moved his hips to fuck himself on my fingers, moaning loudly at the sinful friction. I spread and curled my fingers as he moved his hips, panting.

"I n—need you," he whimpered. "Alpha pl—please mate me. Please!"

I quickly thrusted the third and fourth finger inside, wanting to hurry it up so Jin wouldn't be in so much pain. Then I lined myself up and looked up at Jin. He nodded, his eyes the prettiest silver.

"Please," he sobbed.

I pressed inside.