47

Hey, sorry for the late chapter!! I'll update twice to make up for it!

Yoongi's face pressed into the crook of my neck and I felt his pants gain weight almost instantly. His breathing started getting shaky and a small whine escaped me when he ran his tongue—which felt ice cold—against my scental gland. My head turned and more heat pheromones were released and Yoongi wasted no time, tearing off clothes and holding me down as he began prepping me, breathing in my scents.

I mewled out and bucked my hips up.

"A—Alpha...hu—hurry..."

He pulled his fingers out and smirked down at me with his hungry red wolf eyes before slamming in. My back arched when he began thrusting, going back to my neck to breathe in my scent. My arms wrapped around his shoulders as I moaned loudly, my alpha pounding me religiously.

"A—Ah! Y—Y—Alpha, faster!"

My legs squeezed around his waist and my fingers gripped his hair. The sound of skin slapping and my moans curled up into the air and the warmth from the friction between us almost overpowered my heat. He sucked on my neck and bit into my scental gland and groaned, hips stuttering before going faster and harder, biting down enough to draw blood, but not taking his fangs away.

Cum landed on my stomach and I tightened around my alpha, making him groan against my neck. My back arched and moans and pants filled the room thickly, the sound bouncing off the walls. Yoongi held my hips and slammed once more before cumming. My eyes rolled back at being filled up and Yoongi growled around his fangs in my neck before starting to thrust again.
—————————
Seven rounds later and Yoongi finally fell on the mattress of the pullout bed most likely not made for rough sex or heats or ruts—and yet we've done all of that on it.

We remained breathing heavily as we calmed down from our several climaxes. I practically became putty once Yoongi pulled me closer and wrapped his arms around me.

I buried my face into his neck at the dull ache from where he bit me, shaking slightly from the stimulation and cum leaking out of me.