8

I pulled Jimin into my room and quickly shut the door. "You better not be kidding."

"I'm not, hyung. I really do love you."

Turning to face him, I saw him staring at his bleeding arms. Fuck, I did that. Rushing over to my nightstand, I pulled out a first aid kit—used from biting my lip so hard in my ruts which causes it to bleed and you can never be too safe with Namjoon. I sat Jimin on my bed and cleaned the claw marks, wrapping them up in bandages.

"I'm sorry," I murmured, kissing him arms after I had bandaged them. "I should've let you finish instead of getting mad."

"It's okay, hyung," Jimin smiled at me. He's way too forgiving.

"But I hurt you, baby."

"I said it's fine," he said, coming closer. He wrapped his arms around my neck and instinctively pulled him into my lap, staring at the beautiful omega in my arms. "I love you."

He bit his lip and glanced at my mouth before darting back up.

"I love you too," I mumbled, rubbing circles into his hip.

"Really?" He asked hopefully.

"Absolutely," I smiled, pecking his mouth. He grinned and pushed us over, giggling as he pecked me all over my face. I chuckled and rolled over so that I was on top of him now. Then I bent down and caught his lips in a slow and mesmerizing kiss.

The gentle moment was interrupted by Hoseok busting through the door, making me snap my head up but not move from my position on top of Jimin. The alpha in the door froze at the scene, me growling lowly at him. He was too energetic to be in my room but he also cut short an affectionate moment between me and my omega. He was too close to my liking.

"What?"

"U—Erm..."

"Spit it out," I snapped.

"Ma—Manager Sejin wa—wanted to speak to you. Sh—Should I say you're busy?"

"Yes. Now go."

"I will do that," he squeaked, shutting the door. Alphas usually fight for dominance if there's more than one living together, but Hoseok is probably the least dominant alpha out of the three of us and only lets out his alpha side in front of Taehyung.

"Where were we?" I asked, looking down at my Jiminie.

"You're hot when you're mad," he said bluntly.

"Oh, so I'm not hot all the time? I'm wounded."

"Well sometimes you're cute."

"Cute?" I scoffed. "Baby, an alpha can't be cute. They're sexy and hot 24/7."

"You looked cute when we woke up this morning. You pout when you're waking up and it's adorable."

"I'm not adorable," I frowned. "I'm bad-fucking-ass."

He giggled, playing with my hair. "You're cute. And you can't make me change my mind."

"Maybe not with words, but I can definitely change your mind with what's between my legs when it's between yours," I growled in his ear, making him gasp when I slid a hand under my jersey that he wore.

"Alpha," he mewled quietly.

"Quiet, baby. There's other people close by," I whispered. He nodded and held my shirt in fists.