27

I walked back into the office, handing the doctor the test and sitting in the other chair next to Namjoon, who seemed really nervous.

After five minutes of silence, the doctor picked up the test and took a few notes before handing me two more tests.

"Just to be safe. Three tries are more decisive than one."

I nodded and went back into the bathroom and took the tests, cleaning them off before coming back into the room.

A few more minutes passed and we still had no clue what the results were and I was starting to get anxious too. The doctor looked at the tests once more before taking notes, laying down the tests for us to see.

He stood up and I followed him with my eyes, refusing to look at the tests until he had left.

"I'll come back in when you feel it is okay."

He went out the room and shut the door. I looked at Namjoon to see him staring at the ceiling.

"Have you looked yet?" I asked.

"No."

"On three, okay?" I confirmed, taking his hand.

"On three."

"One," I started.

"Two," he whispered.

"Three."

We looked down.

I felt my heart stop as I stared at the tests, looking over all three before blinking repeatedly to see if my eyes were playing a joke on me.

But there was no denying it.
——————————
I was quiet for the rest of the appointment, gazing at the three tests in shock as Namjoon and the doctor spoke about things that may happen and how to handle a few things.

I was quiet as Namjoon scheduled the next appointment which was in one month.

I was quiet as we were walking to the car.

I was quiet during the car ride.

I was quiet when we got home.

I was quiet when the members asked what happened at the doctor.

I was quiet as I went upstairs into the safe room and shut the door, sitting in a beanbag in a corner and curling up on myself.

"I'm pregnant," I whispered, rubbing my stomach in disbelief.

What was this going to do to the band? To ARMY?

Once ARMY realize there's a pregnant, mated omega, they'll go insane. They might show support, but definitely heartbreak and hate.

I'm pregnant.

I'd have to leave the group or take a nine month vacation from it.

I'm pregnant.

But then if I join the group after the birth, who would watch the pup? Who would not harm my baby when we're on tour? My parents, probably not. They weren't the happiest I was an omega. And now that I have a baby growing in me, they'll be even more upset.

Namjoon's parents are sensible, maybe them. But then they also go abroad a lot.

The staff? They deal with adults who act like children. And they'll be too busy to watch the pup.

An abortion?

No, that's too cruel. Why did I even think about that? No.

I want the baby.

Fuck, I'm pregnant.

Knocking on the door pulled me out of my thoughts.

"Hyung?" Jimin. "Can Tae and I come in?"

"Sure," I answered, moving my hands off of my stomach.

They came in and shut the door, moving their beanbags closer to me.

"What's going on with you and Namjoon hyung?" Tae asked.

"Nothing bad," I mumbled.

"Okay, then what happened at the doctor?"

I felt my lip tremble before I started crying. The two omegas instantly latched onto me, rubbing my back and shoulder to calm me. They shushed me as I choked out quiet sobs, Taehyung picking up one of Namjoon's hoodies from the floor and helping me into it. I calmed down soon, breathing in my alpha's scent.

The father of my baby's scent.

I wiped my tears with the sleeves.

"Promise not to get upset?"

"Of course. What happened?"

"I'm... I—" I sighed before finally saying it. "I'm... pregnant," I mumbled.

"I'm sorry, what? You're speaking so quietly it sounded like you're saying you were pregnant," Jimin frowned in confusion.

"We took three tests at the doctor and all of them were positive."

It took a second for them to process it before reacting.

"For how long? Have you thought about names? Do you have a preference on what gender? Does anyone else know?" Taehyung rushed, Jimin just sitting there, a little dazed looking.

"Since that heat, I guess. And I found out just an hour ago, so no one besides that doctor, Namjoon, you two, and I know and I haven't thought about names or gender just yet."

"Do you know what you're going to do?"

I shook my head. "I'm scared of ARMY finding out and then bringing you two down."

"Yeah, uh—" Jimin started, snapping out of his cloud at the mention of our fans. "About that..."

"What did you do?" I asked him.

"Erm—I did a Vlive at his apartment and apparently he didn't realize it because I was reading the comments and not speaking when he came up and started kissing my neck," he squeaked, wringing his hands. "And then he said something with 'alpha' and 'omega' in it and that was when he realized I had been recording."

"What did he say?" I questioned reproachfully.

"'Alpha wants his omega in bed soon,'" Tae answered. "I was watching it when it happened. Twitter is blowing up about it."

"Oh, Jimin," I groaned.