22

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Y'all can skip chapter if you don't want smut

"We're going out tonight," Yoongi announced as we pulled on our shoes, a backpack on my back with clothes for tomorrow and some special clothes I had packed when Yoongi's back was turned. I had yet to wear those clothes and now that we've slept together and we're going to wherever Yoongi said—alone—I thought that it would be the perfect time to wear them.

"Where are you going?" Hoseok asked, arm around Taehyung as they watched a movie.

"Away," Yoongi answered vaguely. "Safe, but away. We'll be back by tomorrow."

"Have fun," Jin said flirtatiously, making me burn red in embarrassment when he winked. The last thing we heard as the door was closing behind us was Jin shouting at us to use protection.

Yoongi scoffed and rolled his eyes, taking my hand and leading me down to the garage. We got into the car and after Yoongi pulled out of the garage, his hand rested on my thigh and played with the fraying denim of my ripped jeans, his palm hot on the exposed skin.

"Where are we going?"

"To my apartment."

"Why?" I asked, hoping for what I was thinking.

"Some alone time."

I felt myself begin to get excited, foot tapping impatiently as he drove. Yoongi's fingers slipped under the ripped gap in my jeans, squeezing my thigh. My eyes fluttered closed and a breathy moan passed through my lips, already needy for my alpha.

Yoongi smirked, squeezing my thigh again as he drove. Finally after what felt like hours of teasing, he pulled into the apartment garage. We got out quickly and I grabbed my bag, following behind Yoongi closely, our fingers tangled together. There was a camera in the elevator, so we couldn't start anything just yet. But once we were in his apartment with the door locked and all the curtains shut, the games would begin.

We made it into his apartment and we hurried to shut the blinds and curtains and lock doors before crashing together in lustful need. I moaned into kisses and found myself being tossed onto Yoongi's bed, the alpha climbing on top of me, eyes red and licking his lips as he ripped his shirt off.

He kissed my neck roughly, sucking light hickeys onto my neck. Hard enough to stay for maybe two days, but light enough for makeup noonas to cover.

"A—Alpha," I moaned as he kissed down my chest.

"Hmm?"

"I wanna change into something," I gasped.

"But it's all going to come off," he growled in my ear.

"Please," I shivered. He sighed and got off of me, letting me run to my bag and into the bathroom.

I changed quickly, putting on some of the light makeup I had brought before making sure the skirt was high enough to tease but low enough to hide, the fishnets covering my legs, garters holding them up. And over the garters was a pair of red lace panties, enough to drive my alpha insane. The crop top I had pulled on was off the shoulder, but crisscrossed over my collar to hold it up. I messed up my hair and checked everything once more before cracking open the door.

"Close your eyes," I requested, peeking out of the crack to see Yoongi laying on the bed still, his jeans off.

"Why?"

"Just do it." He rolled his eyes with a lazy smile before closing them. "Keep them closed."

I stepped out of the bathroom and into the bedroom, creeping towards the bed.

"Closed," he promised. I climbed on and then straddled his lap. "Can I open them?"

"No," I said curtly, pulling down his briefs and climbing back.

"Can I touch?"

"Yes."

And I felt his hot hands on my thighs. He hummed and felt down my legs, rubbing his palms over the stockings and then finding the garters, snapping them against my skin, making me moan. This was supposed to tease Yoongi, how is he teasing me?

His hands followed the curve of my back thighs up and under the skirt. He kneaded the skin into his hands before following the band of my panties, licking his lips as he traced over the fabric.

I moaned and bucked my hips up into his hand when he started rubbing me through the lace.

"Can I open?" He asked lowly.

"Yeah," I said breathily, moving my hips against his hand, holding myself up by the mattress. His eyes opened and instantly his pupils dilated, a growl coming from his throat at the sight of me. We were rolled over so that Yoongi was now on top, in between my legs. "D—Does alpha like?"

"Alpha loves it," he smirked, grinding his hips into my butt, his eyes a bright red.

"Fuck me," I gasped as he kissed down my neck.

"Gladly." And the panties were pulled off. "Prep or raw?"

I froze. Yes, I knew what he meant, but last time I was generating slick like never before and this is the first time we're having sex out of heat. There wasn't as much slick, not nearly as much time, I knew he was going to have lube and a condom, but I didn't want to wait. But I didn't want pain either.

"Prep. But fast please," I whined. "I need you."

He grunted and went to the bedside table, taking out the things needed. I closed my eyes and found my hand going down to stroke myself slowly, wanting to wait as much as I could for my alpha, but needing the touch. He slid a wet finger inside my entrance and began moving his digit.

I moaned, stroking a bit faster. He slid in a second one, thrusting faster and spreading his fingers before adding the third. Then the fourth, stretching me to fit him.

"Alpha," I whined.

He pulled his fingers out and ripped open the packet, getting himself ready before pushing inside me. The slide was a bit easier, but it wasn't as pleasurable as it was without the rubber. But it still felt good.

Yoongi began thrusting slowly before picking up speed. I moaned out, stroking faster as he started going faster and rougher by request. My hand was slapped away and he began stroking me, lips crashing onto mine. I moaned loudly against his lips as cum splattered onto the skirt, still needing my alpha.

I gripped his shoulders and hair, moaning against his tongue. I shrieked and broke the kiss when he rammed into my prostate. Yoongi fixed our position so he could get it better. My toes curled and my eyes rolled back as he continued slamming into my prostate. He pulled out and turned me so I was on my knees and my face was stuffed into a pillow, Yoongi holding my hips in place as he smacked against me.

"So pretty," he growled in my ear, leaning down so his chest was against my back. "So pretty, and just for me."

"J—Just for alpha," I moaned, pushing my hips back onto his and feeling the coil in my lower stomach start to strain. "I—I'm gonna c—cum!"

"Cum for alpha," he whispered, nibbling my ear. White shot out onto the sheets, slick dripping down my thighs. I whimpered as Yoongi fucked me through my oversensitivity, keeping his rough pace up. "Wanna mate?"

I nodded into the pillow, tears of pleasure dripping onto the item. Then I felt Yoongi pulling out and then plunging back in seconds later, the condom being thrown somewhere else when I felt lips against the back of my neck, over my scental gland. I felt his breath on my nape moments before I felt wolf fangs sinking into my neck and warm cum spilling into my body.

A long moan passed through my lips at the pleasure of being mated—finally mated—ripping through my veins. Then I heard the low growl and felt his hips start moving again and knew I was going to be sore for a bit again.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)