Chapter Two

Resigning

It's already midnight but I can't sleep. I need to sleep because it's already Friday tomorrow. It means that I need to resign to my work as a photographer of twice and it's also been almost a week since Dad said that I need to work in his company for him to rest.

I'm worrying about how would twice feel. By Monday, I will meet Bangtan and start my work. I just hope we'll all get along even if not that well, but as long as we'll get along, it's okay.

I really can't sleep. I need to do something that will make me tired. Aha! I grabbed my wallet and phone. I didn't bother to wear a jacket since it's summer, it's not very cold at midnight. Besides, I love the cold breeze of night.

I made my way out of our subdivision. I think I want to go to a convenience store and buy hot chocolate.

I arrived at the convenience store near our subdivision. And guess what? I bought foods more than I expected. I was supposedly gonna buy only a hot chocolate but then I ended up buying chocolates and junk foods!

I got out as soon as I finished paying the cashier. It's so calming since there's only a few cars passing by. I sat on the bench nearby and there I drank my drink and ate chocolates and chips. I think I would not be able to sleep because I ate too much chocolate. Since I'm getting bored, I scrolled down through my explore part on ig.

It's pure K-pop and BTS! Gosh, people really love them huh? I'm just wondering what made them special or different compared to other k-pop groups? All groups can sing, dance, rap.

I remembered Jiyoo when she was five stanning BTS already. Well, she's not a type of kid who's very childish and unaware of the surroundings. At a young age, she sure is a mature one. But Beomseok is more matured. And like Minwoo, he's very overprotective like I remembered when I was in college, we have our group project and our parents are out of town that time so I'm allowed to have guests.

We decided to make our project in our house and I'm the only girl that time since the other girl member is missing in action. She always runaway with group activities saying that we can do it and she said that she will just be a moral support. Then my guy groupmates is always close to me. That's normal for me, we're friends anyways.

But then Beomseok dongsaeng is always watching us with wary eyes like a predator watching his prey. Every time the boys gets closer he will show up and give them a glare like hello? We're just talking. But I still love him tough. He and Jiyoo are the cutest, best younger siblings in the whole world for me. Of course not forgetting Minwoo as the best older brother for me.

I saw so many memes of BTS and of course, I know some of them since my Army sister already sent it to me. I also saw the news of them releasing their Love Yourself: Answer album this month. Oh, so that was Dad was talking about. I was shocked when he told me the pre-order is sold out already and even the site crashed. Well, I understand them because most of my friends are Armys and all the people that surrounds me always talk about BTS and why I should stan them.

I like their music though. Especially the lyrics because of its meaning and what's the message of it. Also beat and tone is great. Adding the amazing vocals and rap. And that is what you call, a bop!

I returned to our subdivision when I noticed that it's already 1:24 am. Oh my gosh, I should definitely sleep.

Body laying on my bed, I stood up even if I'm lazy as fuck to do my skin care routine. I need to take care of my skin or should I tell, myself. This is how I show to myself how I love myself. It took me about thirty minutes after I finished my routine. I changed into my night gown since I'm not in the mood to wear pajamas.